Notices

A bad mistake

Old 05-14-2011, 05:05 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

A bad mistake

Hi everyone, I'm new on here and i had until a few days ago been off heroin for seven months and was doing really well. Because of my addiction I lost my wife, I was however still seeing my kids but me and my wife had a huge argument, she immediately filed for divorce and stopped me from seeing the kids. Like a fool I turned straight back to heroin, I was on subutex so for a couple of days it did'nt really work. For those of youin the uk you will know that if you miss your daily pick up 3 days in a row your treatment is stopped and you have to be re-assesed. I missed my Friday pick up which covers the weekend and means i have missed three days. I am absolutely sickened by myself and dread what's going to happen on Monday. are there any other users on here who know's what happens if you miss your three day pick up? If not then hello anyway, I could do with some friendly chat as most ex addicts know, friends are thin on the ground
Old 05-14-2011, 05:09 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Life the gift of recovery!

Welcome to SR.

I wish I had some experience to share with you but I am a recovering alcoholic with no experience in hard drugs. I am sure someone will be along shortly though.
Old 05-14-2011, 05:18 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

Welcome!

Maybe you could try talking to the dr who prescribed the subutex for you?

Sorry, I have no experience.