Notices

Stepping Stones are planted

Old 04-06-2011, 06:00 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Stepping Stones are planted

After a long weekend where I was upset with some situations that I actually have no control over and was losing sleep -today made up for it.
First I had my hour session with my counselor. I let everything out and told him about my dissapointing 'problems'.
Seems I had an hour before my After Care session started so I was gonna head to the walmart or something. I said heck no, going to the store I left an application on Saturday. Long story short, I go in tomorrow for their little testing things they do -math and personality -just to see if you are a functioning human being, I s'pose. She asked if I was applying for their liquor section or the grocery section. I firmly stated I would prefer not working in their liquor department.
Then I went to my first session of after care with good news! AfterCare was interesting...very refreshing and I have a new sense of gratefullness. The others are either in jail or a hair away from Pen. Kids in foster homes, boyfriends who still drink, no job, etc.
Gawd, but I love where my life is going....just had to share.

Oh, and I had a guy call that will take my whole flock of chickens. So I don't have to worry about that anymore either.
Old 04-06-2011, 06:38 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Wow, sounds like a perfect day!!
Old 04-06-2011, 06:41 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

It was a beautiful day to have a beautiful day. Just had a power walk with the dogs and feeling good -let out some of that energy! Well, you know all about that, right, Bike? LOL
Old 04-06-2011, 07:11 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
SR Fan

Cool!!! Nothing like a little gratitude to lift one's spirits. Glad you have someone to take your little chickies and good luck on the job front...... It seems like there's always some kind of challenge in this thing called life, but at least now we're not try to tackle it with a hangover........