Notices

It happened...I got caught.

Old 04-02-2011, 04:50 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
I used to think like that. Basically I was putting $10 over my well-being.
If you're really going to sell it, sell it today K...

but seriously...I'd dump it.

D
I have a friend that has had 2 dui's. He doesn't drink and drive anymore. But we are going to have lunch, I think. I will sell it to him. lol. Especially if I can meet up with him tomorrow...since package stores are closed on Sunday, he can't get it unless he goes to a bar.
Old 04-02-2011, 04:59 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  
Administrator

Sounds like a 12 pack is the last thing your friend needs, but it's your call K.

D
Old 04-02-2011, 05:00 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by trixieisme View Post
I have a friend that has had 2 dui's. He doesn't drink and drive anymore. But we are going to have lunch, I think. I will sell it to him. lol. Especially if I can meet up with him tomorrow...since package stores are closed on Sunday, he can't get it unless he goes to a bar.
Sure you wouldn't feel better about it if you just dumped it? I don't think i would want to sell alcohol to someone who has had 2 duis, whether he or she drives or not. Just my opinion, though.
Old 04-02-2011, 05:08 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  

I guess...I was just thinking with money as tight at it is, I could make 10 off it. But, you're right, perhaps it's not worth it.
Old 04-02-2011, 06:36 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  

Pour it out!!!!

You know you can be a walking, taking buses and trains kind of drunk too. I am 4 blocks from my liqour store. I would hop on the bus or walk and get my liquor without getting behind the wheel. Driving drunk or not was not really the issue. Being drunk was.

I know there a lot more consequences for being drunk behind the wheel in the states, but that is just one kind of consequence. I learned to experience many others. I was stopped many times for a breath test and passed them because I was careful about not drinking and driving. But drinking and living is where I did not pass the test.