Notices

hi can anyone help with my problems?

Old 06-10-2011, 10:29 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by rizlaman View Post
hi thanks for reading my story i had to share it with someone as i felt i was banging my head against a brick wall.
im on a methadone reduction program and also a diazapam reduction program,its just that i managed to get off the diazapam and was making good in roads into my methadone reduction,when for some reason i just hit a wall and relapsed again.i have dne this before and as your aware its sole destroying ending up back in the same place as before when should be wiser.im going to take my time and read over your kind words and see what i draw from them.
im sure you understand all i want is to be myself again,i dont want to be off my head,i just want my brain and life back.
thanks again for you help
Richard
I am really glad you found us. You seem like such a nice guy and I can tell you really want to get better. So I think you will. In the past when you were depressed you had no desire to try to get better. But now you do and that is huge. I don't know anything about those drugs but I just want to tell you that if you set your mind to something and try your best to do it, you can do it. Keep doing it even when it feels hard or pointless. Keep working for the life you want and you will get it. We all will. Good luck!!!
Old 06-10-2011, 10:32 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Rizlaman I was a bit behind in your thread and have read your updated posts and am so glad you're doing well. :-) Keep up the good work!
Old 07-25-2011, 06:38 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  

hi everyone hope your all doing well,i just thought id keep anyone interested how my life is progressing,im doing really well i have not touched crack for the longest period in 7 years,i have also swapped from methadone to suboxone and im feeling great,if you read my first ever post you will see a few months ago i was in a desoerate state!!! but thanks to the people her and others i have really advanced.
i have a new girlfriend im keeping on the rails,life has not been this good for as long as i can remember,i really think i can get myself to were i want to be
the most important thing is im smiling and laughing again
i hope you all can find happiness
good luck keep strong
Richard
Old 07-25-2011, 07:08 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  

I am on celexa. I have had very good results with it and very little side effects. Good luck to you. Great to see you are out and about and feeling better