Notices

Good News.................................

Old 03-10-2011, 10:15 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Good News.................................

HELLO EVERYONE!! Just wanted to give a GREAT BIG ThANKS for everyone that gave me advice a few months back...I sought advice about having constant headaches that I though were the cause of drinking....Thanks to YOU GUYS I sought medical attention and learned that the headaches were not due to my drinking...but mainly because of my diet and HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE that runs in my family....Thank You again everyone...I know that we cant share Too much medical advice on here but let me just say that this as well as Heart disease really does run in my family,.. I have an older half brother AND uncle that both just died from it in 2009...but instead of me connecting the missing dots I did the typical., and blamed it on what has been burdening me personally, which was Alcohol.... Thank You Everyone That Encouraged Me To Look Past My Alcohol Problem And See About My Overall Health..Or else I would have died too soon as well one day, My Oldest brother was only 35.........honestly.. :-). You all are great to me, even if you dont know me...But maybe you really do know me..

~~I know YOU guys have taken in a girl like ME before.~~..somebody PLEASE tell me how I tag this in my messages so its included in everything I say..because Its EXACTLY how I feel right now...That NO ONE understands what I am trying to fight But the ones that have already gone through it...
Old 03-10-2011, 10:19 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Despite your family history of medical conditions
you too can live well and sober....

Welcome back......glad you remembered we are here
Old 03-10-2011, 11:25 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

That's great Sasha, I hope you are headache and ailment free for a long, happy and healthy life.