Notices

STILL no talking with wife.

Old 02-15-2011, 04:31 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Im sorry, I didn't see.....yeah, 18 and 21, but, to me, children are always important, age is simply a different set of problems.

And, anyways, i will NEVER divorce...thats strictly up to her.
Old 02-15-2011, 04:39 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

I wasn't thinking of divorce, but perhaps, a separation for a while. Time for her to get her head together and decide what she really wants, and time for you to be able to work strictly on your sobriety without the animosity.
Old 02-15-2011, 05:10 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  

Did that. And then she told me she wanted to get back together, as much as I hate it, right when my business took off like a rocket.......I hate to think that that is true, but maybe my love for her provides a smoke screen......and that was the SECOND time she wanted to split only to come back...both times I didn't hesitate, told her I was elated and so it goes.........
Old 02-15-2011, 05:17 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

Well, you have to do what is best for you and your sobriety. It just seems like it would be so much harder to live in a house with so much open animosity and resentment. While I understand why she might be upset, it's not like you have to just sit there and take it if it appears she's going to continue to act that way. Either she wants the marriage to work or she doesn't, but she needs to make a decision and you deserve to know, either way.
Old 02-15-2011, 05:19 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  

Thanks suki................I wish i could say I would welcome a divorce....but, in reality, I don't know if THAT one could happen and me stay sober.....at this point, that would be too much to ask.............I just love her...from the day I first met her.......................

But, thanks, very much.