Notices

Cabin Fever

Old 01-28-2011, 10:04 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

50/50 day here. 50 degrees (highly unusual for January) and 50 mph winds. Everybody walks around with Einstein hair!!!! Cold hitting again with snow on Sunday. Spring and fall are my favorite times of the year. We can hang on..springtime is right around the corner!!
Old 02-01-2011, 07:59 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

I went to North Carolina last week, and while it was no higher than the 50's, it was blue skies just about every day. Even when there was rain, it was still nicer than all the snow up here. I had to come back home, and it almost physically hurts to be surrounded by all this snow. I want to go back South so bad. My husband refuses to even consider moving. It sux.
Old 02-01-2011, 08:17 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Being Me for the first time

great topic Bam ..

this is the hardest time of yr , but I liked what Gravity said , we can change our thinkin at anytime .
Yesterday while blowing and snowing and really cold out , was going to the store door and a clp of ladys got outta there car rite bout same time .. were all bundled up and I said to these ladys ( no idea who they were ) OOOOh its so hot out I need to break out the sunblock .. silly thoughts like so , made them laught n made me lol as well .
But seriouly SAD is a tuff thing to endure , I know speakin from my own prospective I suffer badly , but I found out part the reason I do so poorly in winter is my D levels are sooo very low . D is what we get from natural sunlite . it does funny things to us when its low , I dont keep it for some reason , even in the summer time when I am outside getting lots of sun , its not obsorbed like most . so Im on a regimend of VitiD . Its worth having your levels checked . I know its been a big help ,. sure it dont fix the weather outside but it sure does help my insides to be happier . I still have downer days , but so many less since ive had it checked ..