SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomers to Recovery (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/)
-   -   Update on Trish (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/218577-update-trish.html)

Aysha 01-24-2011 10:37 PM

Update on Trish

Hey everyone. Well I just read my last thread. Wow...How accurate I was about feeling something bad was going to happen. But then, when your doind what I was doing, It doesnt take a freakin psychic to figure it out.
Well, I just got home from doing 4 mos in the county jail.
And I am really lucky thats all I got for what I was arrested for. Just 5 days after my last post, I thought it would be a good idea to do a home invasion and armed robbery.
I was arrested for Robbery in the 2nd and displaying a firearm.
No gun was found so they offered a plea of petty larceny and 6 mos.
I was originally looking at 3 to 5 yrs and up to 15yrs.
When I posted that last thread, I was also very messed up on xanax.

The good news is..My sponsor kept in touch with me and I def had alot of time to pnder about my life.
I have never been locked up for more than 30 days here and there before. And 4 mos isnt crap considering the things I have done and gotten away with.

Anyway. I thought about SR alot. Its like 2am and I have alot to do tomorrow.

My boss saw my arrest on the news. Thats how hw found out why I didnt show up for work. But because he is such a wondeful friend. I still have my job. I go back thins week. I have meetings lined up already and have numbers handy and ready to use.
I will be back tomorrow sometime to talk more.

I have alot I want to tell. Thanks for always being here guys.

Lionne 01-24-2011 10:45 PM

Oh Trish...I've been thinking of you from time to time.I was a bit worried for you. I think the first post I read an this site was one by you and I kept following your story. I changed my username from littlestranger to Lionne in the meantime.

I'm just really glad that you're safe and that nothing worse happened and nobody else got harmed either. Maybe this experience is what it took to get better for you. I'm also glad to hear that there are people out there irl that support you. I hope you can turn things around. and you have a lot of people here that support you too.
I'm looking forward to read more posts by you, Take care, and all the best,
Lionne

Onewithwings 01-24-2011 10:49 PM

Happy to hear you are out and doing better! We all make mistakes. Glad you still have your job.

AWOL 01-24-2011 10:50 PM

Welcome back, Trish
Hope your path takes on a steadier course now. Take care of yourself! :)

Dee74 01-24-2011 10:53 PM

I'm really glad you're safe Trish and that you're back.
I'm really glad your boss and yr sponsor are obviously great guys too.

The stakes are getting pretty high - really run with this chance, Trish.

Welcome back :)
D

CarolD 01-24-2011 10:56 PM

I hope this will be the time for you..:yup:
Welcome back

Impurrfect 01-24-2011 11:08 PM

(((Trish))) - I'm SO glad to hear from you. I hate what you've put yourself through, but I'm glad you found your way back to us. You've been on my mind, a LOT, and I just checked your FB, the other day, to see if you were still posting there. I just wanted to know you were still alive.

Welcome home:)

Love, hugs, and prayers,

Amy

Rusty Zipper 01-25-2011 03:15 AM

welcome home trish

i had to laugh when you said

" i thought it was a good idea"

xxooxxoo

WakeUp 01-25-2011 04:25 AM

Glad you're back Trish. Hope you can change your life around for the better.

suki44883 01-25-2011 04:43 AM

Welcome back, Trish. :hug:

stugotz 01-25-2011 04:45 AM

Incarceration is the best form of "rehab"

Anna 01-25-2011 04:56 AM

Trish, I was worried. I'm glad you're safe.

least 01-25-2011 05:44 AM

We were wondering and worried about you. Glad you're back. HOpe you can stay on course this time. As you know, there may not be a 'next time' to do better.:(

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...right-now.html

:hug:

flutter 01-25-2011 07:05 AM

I was really scared we wouldn't hear from you again :(. I'm so happy you're ok, Trish, I've thought of you often. I hope you embrace this next step in life, hun. Stick around this time!! :)

julez 01-25-2011 09:35 AM

WB Trish!
I hope this is your bottom, because then the only way for you to go is up.
xoxo

SASA 01-25-2011 10:04 AM

we missed you, I am glad you came back

Hevyn 01-25-2011 11:39 AM

Hugely relieved, Trish! It didn't occur to me that's what might have happened. I was thinking you were kicking around the streets putting yourself in all sorts of danger. I'm so happy you will have your job and that your family stood by you. Thank you for letting us know! Brighter days lie ahead.

Jomey 01-25-2011 02:13 PM

So glad to hear from you girl! Welcome home. You've been missed. Glad you are safe and ready to start again. We are all here for you - Love, Jomey

nogard 01-25-2011 02:52 PM

Great to hear from you Trish, all those 'yets' happen if we keep going, as you are discovering, use the chance to get well Trish.

Kevin

LexieCat 01-25-2011 04:57 PM

So glad to hear from you--you had us worried!

Keep on track, and keep us posted on how you're doing. Looks as if life is looking up for you!