Notices

Hey can someone out there just let me know that they care?

Old 01-13-2011, 11:27 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Hey can someone out there just let me know that they care?

I just really need to hear that right now. thank you.
Old 01-13-2011, 11:28 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi and, yes, I do care!

This place is a second home to me, and I care about everyone here.

We are all here to help ourselves and to help others, so please know we are here for you.
Old 01-13-2011, 11:28 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

We care! How can we help you?
Old 01-13-2011, 11:33 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Yo! how goes it?
Old 01-13-2011, 11:41 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
EntertheSticks

we all care. Whats wrong and how can we help?
Old 01-13-2011, 11:47 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Primal....I am here and care! The SR community helped me when I had no one and things seemed hopeless. Through the constant support/encouragement and advice of these good people.....I was able to get my life finally on track. Yeah this group of internet strangers did what no one at that time could do in my personal life. They understood me, heard me and gave me a place to feel like home.

I have been here ever since and care about the folks here. We get it.

Huggs - Kim
Old 01-13-2011, 11:48 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Hey Primal

Here is some local bcboy love headed your way!
Old 01-13-2011, 11:53 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
The New Me starting 1/11/09

H Primal - what's going on?
Old 01-13-2011, 11:55 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Of course! How are you?
Old 01-13-2011, 11:59 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Hi PrimalScream, and welcome!

Old 01-13-2011, 12:01 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Eating protein and life.

I just dropped a dump-truck's worth of care on your front porch, open your door and get it!
Old 01-13-2011, 12:11 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

i care
Old 01-13-2011, 12:16 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Thank you so much for that...god, I just really needed it right now, I just don't have anyone one in real life that I can talk to about stuff at this time. I have been to this site before and I came back to post because I knew it was a place I could post something and not worry what others would think of me...I am going through some potentially life changing stuff right now and it is requiring me to decide if I want to chuck the life I have now for something that would feel more true to who I am, but it would probably mean I would have to give up a lot of income to live like that...but while this is going on I am drinking to much and I feel like I might die or something. I just don't know how much my poor body can take...but right now self medicating with beer seems to be the only thing that is keeping me sane...but it is also might kill me...
Old 01-13-2011, 12:24 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

I'm out here and I care. I hope you can ditch the beer soon cause yes, it will eventually kill you but not before taking everything you hold dear.
Old 01-13-2011, 12:28 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Hi Primal!

I care!

I don't know your situation but I do know that I am in the middle of a life changing, career changing process as well. The thing is I couldn't do it and drink at the same time. What can we do to help you?

Lots of hugs!

Tina
Old 01-13-2011, 12:31 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  

Primal whatever life changing event you are going through.....drinking won't help you my friend. I know because that is how I spent many years.....all it did was further my problems, increases the anxiety/depression and eventually almost killed me.

We are here to help you but you need to put do the work there. Put down the drink, reach out like you are right now and get support in place if you don't have any.

It was when I came here that I opened my eyes to recovery options......I couldn't fix what was going on in my life at that moment but I was sober and with a bit of time I got some face to face support to help me make the necessary change so I could handle things and I found everything was so much better with a clear head and outlook.

Hope you give that booze a toss and give it a chance. You deserve better my friend. Just like we all do

We are here for you and we get it.
Old 01-13-2011, 12:34 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  

Hi Primal, I care. I learned it is really difficult to believe and understand that others cared about me when I was hiding behind an alcoholic haze, put down the beer and love yourself, it makes life so much better. ****{hug}}}
Old 01-13-2011, 12:43 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Hi Primal! The only trouble with self-medicating is - it usually distorts your view of things - and it sounds like you need to be clear-headed to make this decision.

I actually made myself more nervous & unable to make choices when I was foggy - when I only intended to calm my nerves. I wouldn't want to see that happen here. We care about you and hope you are on your way to a more satisfying life. Let us know how you're doing.
Old 01-13-2011, 12:45 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
New to Real Life

I care!
Old 01-13-2011, 12:51 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  

Thank you again for the kind words of incouragment...you are all a blessing to me right now. I know I have to quit drinking, and I usually always can haul my ass out of this mess but this is the first time I am not really sure I can, and what sucks the most right now is that my body, for almost the first time ever, is giving me indications that it won't last very long if I kept pouring beer after beer into it...it wants to rest...and I somehow can't let it, and things hurt in it...I think I can actually feel my liver on one side and my kidneys on the other hurting...man that is ****** up. I might have slept 2 hours last night (and that goes for the last four or five nights), I am such a keyed up guy that I don't sleep well at the best of times, but now with my depression, or whatever I am going through, I can't sleep at all. So I just drink. I woke up at 5:30 am this morning with the light on and a half a beer on my nightstand...I immediatly spit on my floor and walked to the fridge and opened a cold beer and got back into bed...I used to read about people with these type of problems and said I could never let myself get to that point...I mean come on...I am spitting on my floor...but here I am...here I am...