Notices

Things happening for a reason, even if they are sad!!!

Old 11-24-2010, 04:42 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Things happening for a reason, even if they are sad!!!

Hi All

As i've posted my youngest daughter is not talking to me, well last night as i was going to my AA meeting, my eldest daughter phoned to say my youngest had slipped coming out of the shower over the bath and knocked herself out earlier that day, cutting her eye, brusing her cheek and getting an egg head!!!!!! As i was going into the meeting i txt my partner to phone her and she would not asnwer if it was me. When i got home i asked how he had got on, but he had left his phone at work, by now it was too late to phone, this morning i decided to text her and advise she should still go to hospital, to my amazment she text back, short saying she din'nt know if she was ready to talk to me yet, and appreciated me contacting her. It has give me hope, I think HP works in mysterious ways.

Nawneet
Old 11-24-2010, 05:10 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Staying focused on your recovery is the best thing you can do. I hope your daughter is alright.

I found that stopping trying to control the outcomes of things, enabled me to find peace in my life. The Universe gives us what we need, but not necessarily what we want.
Old 11-24-2010, 09:35 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Re-Member

Nawneet!
Just remember, as long as you are sober the "problem" is hers. As long as you are drinking you are the problem.