Notices

Uh oh

Old 10-06-2010, 07:19 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
A work in progress

I did a "search and destroy" the day before I quit drinking.

I was never much of a wine drinker, but I'd accumulated a ton of bottles during the five years I lived with a professional winemaker.

I was popping corks on wine and champagne like it was New Year's Eve, dumping them down the sink. My kitchen REEKED (which is why I did it before the day of my last drink).

Good job on the dumping. I suggest you do a thorough search while you are feeling strong.
Old 10-06-2010, 07:46 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

hello All. I am new to the forum. Not here because of alcohol . Never got started but reading your posts I praise God that I never had to go through what you are exeriencing. I am proud of you tackling those "pests' you found around your house.! BUT: I sure can relate to that chocolate post. I am on this forum because I am about 40#'s overweight and need some support and was told of the overeating threads here. I pray I am able to get the weight off.I do have a son that drinks too much-not his opinion just his mothers. I will be praying for all of you that ware members here for a life of happiness and freedom from bad"spirits" God Bless you all!