Notices

Insane Libido?

Old 09-22-2010, 01:39 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Insane Libido?

Um.. kind of an uncomfortable subject I know.. But I'm finding myself hungry.. like every day .. for .... you know.. sex! I've been this way since I turned 28 and it hasn't changed at all and I'm now 32.

I'm a female so you men won't really understand this but I can't stand when I can't have it. It's not like I'm a nymph because I only want my husband and I never think of going elsewhere. I just get so grr.. especially when it's that female time when our curse comes along. I hate it .. every single month that first day until the time it's over. I am sooo miserable.

I'm sorry if this is tmi. I thought maybe it would change since being sober and I would be somber about it, but it's no different. I don't know if it's my age or if it's because it started when I met my husband.

I'm wondering if it's worse now that I'm not drinking. Anyone else have a problem where they can't stand not getting "it" now that they're sober? ..
Old 09-22-2010, 01:51 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I'll take some of your hands!!! I need MORE libido!
Old 09-22-2010, 01:56 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

LMAO!! I will gladly give you some. Believe me, I have plenty of that to hand out!
Old 09-22-2010, 02:44 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Lots of walks, really long walks, lol.
Old 09-22-2010, 02:45 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Grateful Member

OK first of all..... DAM* GIRL good for you!! lmao
Second, I would definitely say I WISH I had your problem....
But really, all kidding aside, it may just be your age. And it may be hormones. Have you ever gotten bloodwork done to test your hormone levels? You should. Until then, keep on keepin on....
Old 09-22-2010, 02:49 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Honestly, I am on birth control so I'm thinking my meds (bc) may have something to do with it. Another thing is I think it's really just my age. I've heard that women in their 30s are just in their "prime" and are more sexual than ever.

Just wondering if anyone else is having similar physical things going on. I'm not condoning it. I love it. and so does my (younger) husband. It has nothing to do with me drinking in the past because I started drinking when I was 21. This sexual behavior started when I turned 28 and became involved with my husband. I wasn't even sexually active when I started drinking all those years ago. Only with my previous husband because I felt obligated to do so, which was once every 6 months or so.
I'm not a ****. There was no impulse to do anything. I always had common sense when drinking and wouldn't let someone just use my body like that. there was never "consequences" I had to live with.

I never said during my cycle it was tenfold. I said that I hate it because I can't have sex during that time so it's hard. We try to be intimate the very last day we can and even when the last day of my mp we do. .. I feel as though I've mislead some.
Old 09-22-2010, 02:53 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

LOL!! It doesn't go away in your 40's either, so buckle your seat belt and enjoy the ride!
Old 09-22-2010, 03:01 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

In my late forties, things began to change, so I started playing alot of golf.
Old 09-22-2010, 03:07 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

I actually LOVE golf!! LOL I guess I just shouldn't complain anymore about it! Just let me and my hubby enjoy? lol
Old 09-22-2010, 03:11 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Hahahaha Fire...

I'm not sure but I think it's normal in your late 20's and early 30's. Personally...when I well...I just can't even get into this one...feel good about yourself and just keep on rolling...or rocking or whatever you choose...lol.

D.
Old 09-22-2010, 03:26 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

LOl anvilhead.. I'm sorry, yes that's how I took it. It's ok though. Thanks for replying back!
Old 09-22-2010, 03:45 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

I m a 31 year old female and soo know what you are talking about. Only problem is is that I am single. I do have a 'friend' though...and i also have an impulse control problem!
Old 09-22-2010, 04:01 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

I don't think there is really anything to be concerned about unless it is taking over your life or causing problems in your marriage. Everyone is different and some of us want sex more often than others.
Old 09-22-2010, 04:45 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

I'm the same way & all I can say is HIGH FIVE girlfriend! Just take care of business however you have to when hubby's gone. I don't think it's insane libido at all. I think for those us with high sex drives it's normal. When I first got sober I was going NUTS that way in Rehab. Going by how many people got busted for getting caught in 'inappropriate behavior' I think a lot of others in there were too. I was having nothing to do with THAT I'm single so I just took care of business just like always.