SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomers to Recovery (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/)
-   -   help (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/206985-help.html)

IO Storm 08-13-2010 09:03 AM

Sending you love and prayers Nands)))))))

I do know what you are going through...I was there so many times. My heart goes out to you right now. I hope and pray you will be able to get into treatment. Let us know what happens...

Horselover 08-13-2010 09:24 AM

Just saw this thread and wanted to offer you my support and of course, prayers. I know you aren't a total believer in prayers, but just sit back and let IO and others do a little powerful praying for you. It can't hurt.

You are so loved and you CAN do this. It may not look like it, but with the dawn comes another chance. Don't give up. Don't beat yourself up. Release the addictive voice that is bringing you down.

I'll be checking in to see your post today and if not today then I will assume you got into treatment. Keep reaching out my friend. Lots of love coming your way!! Sarah

cmc 08-13-2010 09:55 AM

Nands....I too, just saw this thread and offer you my respect, love and support along with the many others here who care about you. :hug:

PaperDolls 08-13-2010 10:13 AM

Nan -- if you need a ride to treatment call me, I'm not far from you, you know that. You've got my number. Call anytime.

Zencat 08-13-2010 10:24 AM

http://bestsmileys.com/flowers/1.gif I'm hoping you can get the help you need. My thoughts http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...milies/hug.gif are with you, be well Nan's.

Ananda 08-13-2010 10:26 AM

thank you...

I have two opportiunities right now... i will decide thonight and both are sober supported options.

My family doesn't support my firs choice, but my friends tell me go for it....my family loves me but doesn't necessarily know whats best.

Paper...i sent you an email...call me if you can...it's a drunk thing...loosing your cell phone LOL

sorry but i'm feeling a little hope (hug)

sleepie 08-13-2010 10:47 AM

Hi ananda, I 'm sorry things are so tough for you right now. I hope you get what you need to get better! You have been so supportive to so many here, you deserve to live well. Take care.

Desert2trees 08-13-2010 11:06 AM

Nands,

I just found your post... I'm so sorry hun... You will be ok. Remember we love you - no matter what. hug hug hug

PaperDolls 08-13-2010 12:04 PM

Nan -- left you a message with my number .... call if you can

Charmie 08-13-2010 12:35 PM

nanny,do you still have my number?
xx.

MelindaFlowers 08-13-2010 01:04 PM

(((((((Ananda))))))))

julez 08-13-2010 01:39 PM

You certainly aren't alone, especially when you have all these wonderful people caring for you, and willing to listen all night if it helps. I pray that you are able to get into treatment, and find the help you are searching for. Until then, please keep coming back here and talking. xoxo

Ananda 08-13-2010 01:42 PM

ok...i'm going to treatment

treatment in and of itself is not an answer.

i'm just giving myself something to give me the oportunity to find the real deal....I talked to the director there and he understands my purpose in going and says that we will work on this goal

I have to get beyond step 2 or i will die....don't worry i'm not suicidal i'm just saying that is what this desiese does to us...my son agrees and supports me...the rest of my family think i'm insane...my freinds...well they just know they can't hlp.

mom just called and i got distracted...so just posting this ...thanks all

Charmie 08-13-2010 01:45 PM

nanny your in my prayers.
please contact me any time you like,i know you probs wont be able to for little while but please please do when you can.i will pm you my number just in case.
much love charmie and brian.
xx

HumbleBee 08-13-2010 01:57 PM

hey ananda,

my best decisions have always come after contemplating the situation in silence, away from outside influences, including being away from those around us who are concerned, mean well and love us.

Just taking 5 mins, no music, no phones (good, the cell is absent for now anyway), concentrate on the situation at hand, your fears, and ask for an answer....it will come.

you're in my good thoughts and prayers.

angharad 08-13-2010 02:01 PM

Just read this. I don't know you very well having not been around for a while. But I wanted to wish you all the best and i'll be praying for you! xx

Texasblind 08-13-2010 02:07 PM

Nandz.

You and I have been on a few different wavelengths as far as this whole recovery thing goes, but you know I love and support you 100%. Do what you think is right and we all are pulling for you!! No matter what, I'm ride or die with you.

Love ya,
Tex

HideorSeek 08-13-2010 05:27 PM

Ananda, I just saw this as well. Please know that I will be thinking of you with love and hope.

IO Storm 08-14-2010 08:03 AM

I am so glad you are going to get help Nands)))) This is good news. Good news indeed.

spryte 08-14-2010 08:20 AM

Ananda, I'm so sorry to hear about your bad time. I guess it goes to show that even if someone is full of wisdom and strength and hard work, IT can creep up and enter lives.

My road to recovery is bumpy, not 100% success, to put it lightly. I keep struggling though. Today, hopefully, I will not make all bad choices.

It sounds like the right choice was to go to to treatment. Today is a new day, it's all any of us have.

I'm thinking of you; I'm not a pray-er (not yet), but I'm sending all sorts of good vibes out there for you, and I think you're brave and talented and kind.

spryte

nogard 08-14-2010 11:16 PM

(((((((((((((((((((ananda)))))))))))))))))))

Jomey 08-15-2010 04:47 AM

HI Nans - Been away visiting family for a few days - sorry I did not see this sooner. Praying for peace and healing for you. Hugs, Jomey

cat1961 08-15-2010 05:47 AM

Nan - I just caught this thread. Hope everything is ok with you. Prayers from me and all the gang here.

WakeUp 08-15-2010 07:56 AM

(((ananda)))
Please check in. How are you doing today?

Anna 08-15-2010 08:31 AM

Hope you're doing okay, Nands!

tellus 08-15-2010 08:35 AM

((((((((Nands))))))))

Dee74 08-15-2010 01:43 PM

It may be a few days before we hear from Nands - I know she will check in when she can :)

D

LexieCat 08-15-2010 02:04 PM

Yeah, she was going into treatment.

tanyapmc 08-15-2010 05:19 PM

Love you Nandsy!!! Call me anytime. You're in my prayers.

Asta1 08-15-2010 06:00 PM

I too have discovered this thread a "lot" late. But I've been reading your posts for about 9 months and feel like you are a friend, even tho you don't know me. I have been in treatment (month long) twice and it didn't stick either time. But I didn't have the desperation that I would have had last year (when I didn't have the money). As you can see from all the posts, you have SOOO... many people that care about you. Don't give up. I periodically try to learn about Buddhism and know Ananda. Stay well and stay in touch.