Notices

Strange But...

Old 08-01-2010, 12:33 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Strange But...

Am Actually enjoying my weekdays more so, than the weekends,were previously it was living for the weekends,green light to get wasted like...
apart from the obvious bonus of time off work to do hobbys,projects,chillout,etc, i find myself at a slight loosend, with a lot of time to oneself...which for obvious reasons in the past..was not good, so am often thinkin sun afternoon, bring on monday...lets get back in the thick of the action, work colleagues,busy busy..no time to over indulge in me,as it were, only 3 month an a bit in..so maybe a lot of re,adjusting to get used too,
anyone else get were am comin from... more often when ive worked my butt off,and have none or little energy left to do my projects.
Old 08-01-2010, 12:44 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I wish, but this is only my third sober weekend and last weekend I was at my parents, avoiding their wine and this weekend I worked yesterday and have spent most of today trying to unclog my toilet!
Old 08-01-2010, 04:46 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
SR Fan

I can definitely understand enjoying the busyness and working. Since I'm self-employed, I don't really have weekdays/weekends, but I really do enjoy my work so much more now. I was actually worried that I wouldn't, because I drank sometimes to keep me interested in it, and thought I'd find it boring and hard without alcohol. I'm tickled pink that my fears were unfounded.

Amazing what happens once we begin to live sober!
Old 08-01-2010, 05:09 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Better now than never

Sucks that I lost my job in the beginning of June, but I have found plenty to keep me busy almost everyday!! I got down & dirty and did all the yard work that I've been avoiding, cleaned (i mean CLEANED) my 180gl saltwater fishtank that I have neglected over the past cpl years (was a beautiful reef tank featured on websites - to date I have no corals and 5 fish...everything died...... pitiful) Bought a Violin the other day.... teaching myself to play, my favorite instrument.

It is nice that I have the time for this now..... that will end when I go back to work (icky work) :P
Interview tomorrow. blah