Notices

Day 1...HELP

Old 07-29-2010, 08:43 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

well come thoff, and i wish you all the best... glad to hre your son is doing well and is home.... also good to here mom is doing ok to and day 2 is something to really pat yourself on the back for!!!!!!!!!!! congrats to you
i do agree thou... if you can or feel you need to please seea doctor or go to the er..... i have myself seen some not do so well medically that is....but i also have seen a very dear friend of mine make it on her own with out medical attention... and is going on her 5th year sober now.... my opion is to seek help...better safe then sorry
i wish you all the best... please keep us updated as to how you are
Jen
Old 07-29-2010, 08:44 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

It's great to hear from you, particularly aehmnm, who reports having a good AA experience with Buddhists, Rabbis, etc. I've run into lots of recovering agnostics too even though I'm not one myself. AA is for everyone. I've thought about the "higher power" and the "God Stuff" a bit and have put my thinking thus far on my home page. To access click on Wpainterw in the margin to the left of this posting. Thanks.

Wpainterw
Old 07-29-2010, 09:24 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

TH, welcome to SR, a place I think you will find with caring and helpful people that you now want in your life today. I'm not going to add anything than say ditto to what all have already said. As you see, these people care and have been right where you are and have experienced what you are experiencing today, themselves.

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers and hope to see posts on how you are doing.

God bless,

Harry
Old 07-29-2010, 03:39 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

BIG ((hugs))