Notices

I'm in pain.

Old 08-18-2010, 02:51 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Administrator

You're getting some great advice here ywindow.
If your pain please see a Dr - it doesn't matter how many times you've seen one before.

And please do whatever you need to, to stop drinking - AA, rehab, counselling - whatever.

D
Old 08-18-2010, 04:58 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Administrator

I hope you do what is necessary to care for yourself.
Old 08-18-2010, 05:29 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Sunny Side Up

Hi YWindow

I read the posts and it took me a while to think about whether I should respond or not. (this kind of post is close to my heart)
Seems you are in real trouble and you may not think too much about what anyone says here because of the situation you are in. Im so glad you are here asking - thats a start isnt it. You seem to know that you are in big trouble and it also seems to me that you are at a point of 'which road to take' Only two choices here, the road to death or the road to a better life. It also seems that your husband is there for you and can get you to medical help. Hold on to that.
All the begging in the world to stop drinking, may get some attention to you but from what you describe, your body is begging you to stop it. If you dont listen to it 'The Pain' your body will shut down eventually.
Im not a dr and I wouldnt even try to tell you what to do but honestly from what Ive read, YOU need immediate professional help. Youll probably tell me that youve done all this before but your body will only take so much. Ask yourself if you want to keep living, stop feeling badly, everything can fixed or forgiven if you give it a chance. My sister was at your point of despair late last year, she didnt think she had anyone left and she died because she didnt get the help she needed. There are people who love you and care.
JJ
Old 08-18-2010, 09:23 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

You are not alone. I have realized my problem with alcohol and as of tomorrow, I will be attending AA meetings and will be following the 12-step recovery plan.