Notices

Day 2

Old 06-26-2010, 08:33 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 2

Hi everyone,

Well, I accomplished my plan yesterday, and here I am at day 2. Feels different this time, like I really have resolve, or support, or something. but don't want to get overconfident at this early stage. I ended up shredding the vicodin script myself, because I had grabbed the wrong sheet to take to the counsellors. and I took the antabuse this am all by myself like a big girl! he he.

today, just going to be good to myself and not try to get overwhelmed or scared or in the future. thanks SR for all of your support!
Old 06-26-2010, 08:37 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Good for you, and staying in the moment can be so hard, but it will help you so much.
Old 06-26-2010, 10:43 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
SR Fan

today, just going to be good to myself and not try to get overwhelmed or scared or in the future
That's it!! Just keep it in today and be patient with yourself. Don't pick up a drink and the rest is gravy......

I felt a new kind of resolve this time, too. And having SR to come to any time of day or night has made all the difference for me. Sounds like you're on the right road now!
Old 06-26-2010, 01:25 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
6/20/08

Take it easy....take it slow. And, keep coming back.
Old 06-26-2010, 01:27 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

so far, so good, not stressing or even really thinking about it. and when it crossed my mind, I just said "i am not doing that anymore". amazing!

I don't know what's different, I prayed a little, tho that's not me,it was the "I don't know if you are there, but I need help" kinda prayer. whatever works, right?

Gonna keep reading and posting here, been a lurker forever, a long ago one time poster, but the support here is really helpful. Thanks to all, hope I can help someone too.
Old 06-26-2010, 01:44 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Administrator

congrats on day 2
D