Notices

idea

Old 06-25-2010, 08:19 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Howard Wilson

Cool idea

I decide to document my recovery on YouTube I know that this puts my life out there but maybe knowing that the world is watching will make me try harder and maybe I will give some one else hope and the ambition to go sober to. If you want to check it out go to YouTube and then channels and type in 27moadeeb. I will go on every morning and evening and any other time I feel week.
Old 06-25-2010, 08:31 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

We don't encourage video blogs here because of the privacy issues, and we don't allow links to any outside blogs....but what you do on you tube is, of course, up to you Wilson.

I hope you find it useful.
D
Old 06-25-2010, 08:38 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Howard Wilson

Unhappy sorry

I just feel like I have to do all I can
Old 06-25-2010, 08:40 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

Oh I wasn't berating you wilson - it's your call...I'm sure you've considered the pros and cons... and I hope it gives you some sense of accountability and relief.

D
Old 06-26-2010, 12:16 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
...than never

Watched the video and read your blog post, wilson. Congratulations on doing what you think is right in trying to save your family. I'd advise that you not beat yourself up about not starting earlier. The really great thing is that you're starting.

I just passed 60 days. A few months ago I never would have believed that I could do it. There have been tough moments, but the rewards keep me saying "I'm not drinking today. Today I'm not drinking." All those "todays" added up, amazingly (to me) to over 8 weeks now. I'm also in therapy and attend LifeRing meetings. but I gotta give a lot of credit to SR for being here anytime I needed to focus on remaining sober.

Keep posting here, we wanna know how you're doing. Keep those videos coming too...they're inspiring.