Testing to see if my post works

Old 06-10-2010, 01:11 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Testing to see if my post works

testing testing
Old 06-10-2010, 01:41 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

YAY!! It worked!!!

Wow it's been a long time since I've posted. I would have posted sooner but I would write up a huge thing and then I wouldn't be able to post. I did that a few times and just got fed up. lol Until now I thought I would try again cause I'm having a rough time. I'm almost a year sober witch will be July 2, yay me! Right after Canada Day lol I don't know how I pulled that one. But anyways lately I've been just feeling really overwhelmed and letting other peoples crap bring me down. I go to a lot of aa meetings and I'm really sensitive to people and what their going through, and I feel really honored when people feel comfortable enough to talk to me about whats going on in their life. I'm a co-dependent and want to reach out and help but forget about boundaries sometimes and get tangled up.
So lately I've been trying to take time for myself and check off some of the things on my to do list.
I'm so sick of being sick in tired.
I feel like I'm at one of the many crossroads, we cross in our lives...witch is keep going forward and believe that there is a better life or go down the other road and live an unhealthy life.
I choose to keep going forward but honestly sometimes I feel like taking the other road.
I'm going to keep fighting and get my year medallion.