Notices

I tired and worn out

Old 06-07-2010, 10:34 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I tired and worn out

I really am 15 days sober drank one turned into about .450bac mixed with xanax, just realesed from the hospital, only to try the outpaitent stuff again only too find myself drinking 190proof shine againe tonight. I have no insurance, probally facing jail time. Violent alcoholic, God help me. Im in ATL GA. Have more then willing parents to try and help me, But no money??? Me Alcoholic/cocacine/xanx/bipolar/ocd. N0 no money, Need an inpaitent tretment center for mental and substance use any help please? Even just a decent hotline, I don't wanna AT ALL continue to live like this. Thanks and sorry for the depressing post
Old 06-07-2010, 10:42 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi 308win

The Salvation Army has free rehabs - check this link to find out where
The Salvation Army Adult Rehabilitation Center: Rehabilitation Program

Also check this link - click on Atlanta and see what your options are.
Substance Abuse Treatment Facility Locator

hotlines:
The National Drug and Alcohol Treatment Referral Routing Service available at 1-800-662-HELP. This service can provide you with information about treatment programs in your local community and allow you to speak with someone about alcohol problems

Hopeline-dot-com has free 1-800 line that will connect any caller in the US who needs help to a certified crisis center nearest the caller's location. Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The number is:

1- 800-784-2433

D
Old 06-08-2010, 03:08 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Huggs 308 for having the courage to post and know that we support you. I believe each state has different treatment programs available. Take a look on the web.

Where there is a will there is a way my friend. Don't give up!!
Old 06-08-2010, 05:22 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

308win - It wasn't a depressing post, & we're glad you found us. You're trying to change your life, & that's something to be proud of. You can learn to live again without the poison. Please let us know if you find a place to help you. We care.
Old 06-08-2010, 06:36 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

308, are you going back to your meetings? I remember you got some numbers from people. More than what was in this thread before you started going to meetings; http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...n-forever.html

Need you to surrender again on the alcohol and not start. We cannot drink. I don't know how else to put it.
Old 06-08-2010, 06:47 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by 308win View Post
I really am 15 days sober drank one turned into about .450bac mixed with xanax, just realesed from the hospital, only to try the outpaitent stuff again only too find myself drinking 190proof shine againe tonight. I have no insurance, probally facing jail time. Violent alcoholic, God help me. Im in ATL GA. Have more then willing parents to try and help me, But no money??? Me Alcoholic/cocacine/xanx/bipolar/ocd. N0 no money, Need an inpaitent tretment center for mental and substance use any help please? Even just a decent hotline, I don't wanna AT ALL continue to live like this. Thanks and sorry for the depressing post
.308 Don't Think For a Second That You Are Alone.. There Are Many.. Many.. People Who Have Gone Through What You Are Right Now.. A.A. Saved My Life.. Substance Abuse.. No Matter What Combination Will Kill You if You Don't Find a Way To Stop! Keep on Posting.. Praying Helps Too!