Notices

Question

Old 05-28-2010, 05:48 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Question

Hey, I am on my 4th day sober and am experiencing a discomfort in my lower left back....Has anyone else experienced this??? Is discomfort like to be expected at times, and if so for how long??

Thanks
Old 05-28-2010, 06:00 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

None of us are Drs TFANC...if you're worried about it please seek professional medical advice

D
Old 05-28-2010, 06:03 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Could be your kidney,but we are all different and as Dee said, the only thing to do is seek professional medical advice. Go see your Dr.
Old 05-29-2010, 02:32 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Scars,Souvineers we never lose

Anywhere that hurts in your body where there is an organ, is really cause for medical attention.

That's kind of my rule of thumb. If it were my knee I could probably wait it out, but if its anywhere there is an organ in my body, I go to the Dr., and I dont have insurance I just have to go and pay, and I dont know where you live, but if your here in the states there are those little clinics now in all walgreens, cvs pharmicies etc, and several urgent care places that range between 60-100 for the visit and of course meds etc. would be extra but if your hurting where theres an organ and you are making a big change in your life, like you, are that can really affect you physically... I would scrape up the $ and go, even just for peice of mind.

When your attempting to get sober any added stress, I noticed for me, was always a great excuse for me to go back to my old ways.

Please see a Dr. so that doesnt happen to you
<3 Dream
Old 05-29-2010, 04:22 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Administrator

I hope you talk to your dr and that you feel better.