Notices

Good Morning SR!

Old 05-26-2010, 06:25 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Scars,Souvineers we never lose

Smile Good Morning SR!

Good Morning....Just wanted to wish everyone a wonderful sober day.

Day 3 of no alcohol for me, going to a meeting in a little while, my first day one, very exciting to know thats available b/c sometimes nights around here get hectic with a 3 and 1/2 year old (who obvioiusly doesnt want me to leave her) but I have to for her. But night times you never know what is going to happen, she needs a both etc, trying to do it early (like I did last night trying to get to an 8pm meeting) didnt work b/c it threw her off schedule so much and my husband is already picking up the slack (and has been for a looonngg time now since I have mentally been checked out) but I cant ask him to do everything at night (even though right now he would he just wants his wife back But I am sure as any other Moms and probably all parents on here know even the slightest of schedule schanges on a a young one like her can really screw up her schedule and her mood and throw the whole night time routine off, so at least if I make the day one I know I got one in, if I make the night too (my goal today 2 meetings, I really need it) then Ill be even better off.
Have a great day SR. Be Strong!
<3 Dream
Old 05-26-2010, 07:20 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Dream,

I don't go to meetings either, and I do think that balance is important in recovery.

But, I also believe that I need to make my recovery a priority in life.

Without recovery, everything else will fail.