Notices

bring it on day 5

Old 06-10-2010, 04:49 AM
  # 81 (permalink)  
Persevere, Never give up!

Hi All, well tommorrow is the BIG day, the opening of Soccer! Hope you having a good day all. I have the girls for 34 days at home and they wont be watching too much soccer! Enjoy the rest of your day. xxxx
Old 06-10-2010, 05:11 AM
  # 82 (permalink)  

Hey there ladies,

Lovely to hear from you and looking forward to Grace hitting the big one Month on Monday :-)!! Fingers crossed for your son's girlfriend's nationality - I heard from Spanish colleagues here how bad it is in Spain at the moment...quite similar to Ireland... My brother lost his job in January 2009 and is now retraining to work in a completely different domain! He's also gone off alcohol and cigarettes for a long time now as he just couldn't afford it! He has to support his Wife, two little boys and another one on the way in August...

Sitting here by the phone waiting and hoping for good news as Mum is supposed to get some tests results over the phone from her nurse.. We are all hoping and praying that it'll be good news and when she meets the surgeon on Tuesday next it'll be to discuss the radium/tamoxifen, etc.

Other than that it's lashing here! Looking forward to watching the big World Cup concert tonight and will meet up with some friends tomorrow evening to watch the first matches!

Big hugs,

Almath
Old 06-10-2010, 05:44 AM
  # 83 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Almath View Post
Hey there ladies,
Sitting here by the phone waiting and hoping for good news as Mum is supposed to get some tests results over the phone from her nurse.. We are all hoping and praying that it'll be good news and when she meets the surgeon on Tuesday next it'll be to discuss the radium/tamoxifen, etc.
Remember its not good to watch the pot boil, I am sure it will all be good news, she has such wonderful support! Hope that all is well with your brothers family, looking forward to the new baby? Not long now.

Grace well done and i am more than positive you will make it to the 1 month mark!

Hugs
Old 06-10-2010, 10:10 PM
  # 84 (permalink)  

Hi all, Can you believe its Friday again! Almath heard any news yet? Grace, how you coping with the family, learnt any words yet? Hope you all have an awesome week end. Soccer 2010 starts at 4pm today. Good luck Bafana!
Old 06-11-2010, 07:42 AM
  # 85 (permalink)  

Hey there ladies,

Great to hear from you on this lovely sunny day :-)!
Mum got good news yesterday afternoon - thank God! So the mood has lifted in general in the family! Next step is the meeting with the Surgeon next Tuesday to see the way forward but everything is looking much brighter today thanks :-)

Looking forward to the kick-off Mamm - though was saddened to hear the tragic news about Nelson Mandela's little Great-Granddaughter..what a terrible blow to him, his family and SA.. We'll be rooting here for Bafana and willing you to win more than ever!!! Have it on here in the background!!!!!!!

Grace, hope all is well with you and the family? Anything nice planned for the weekend?

I also wish you both a really wonderful weekend and will try to pop online at some point to drop you a wee line :-)

Big hugs,

Almath
Old 06-11-2010, 10:16 AM
  # 86 (permalink)  

Hi Almath - wow thats awesome, good news for your mom and yes a draw for SA, what a game, the opening ceremony was really something to be proud of. Grace, i see you are being kept busy, here's wishing you a stunning week end, 2 days closer to 1 month sober! Hugs all
Old 06-12-2010, 12:41 AM
  # 87 (permalink)  

Morning Ladies, what a beautiful winter's day here, the country is still in absolute happiness about our draw yesterterday. Even Uraguay and France did a draw, no goals. Looks like its going to be a very competitive World Cup. Hope you enjoy the lovey coffee and scones, this am! Perhaps maybe i'll make a farmhouse breakfast, to celebrate. Good week end to you all. Hugs xxx
Old 06-12-2010, 05:18 AM
  # 88 (permalink)  

Hi All, the coffee is still hot, I was wondering what happened to you Grace, haven't heard from you, but not too worry we all fall down sometimes, I am sure your sober days have counted some good for you, can't be as bad as it sounds. We are still here for you. What is this now day one sober? Be strong, you can do it, just think this time will be easier! Hugs xxx Almath how you doing today? Hows the family? Thinking of you all! xxx ps Is ((GRACE))) going to be your new name, good for u for changing it!