Notices

Good morning to day 4

Old 05-21-2010, 01:14 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
A new dawn and new chapter

Well hope we're all on day 5 now or more for the others hanging around here. Gotta tip my coffee right now and get on with my busy day. Pay day and have a bunch of running around to do before work. I'll check back in and hope to see everyone doing well.

Oh and I'll have the steak and eggs instead of the cakes
Old 05-21-2010, 01:19 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Persevere, Never give up!

Originally Posted by Bard View Post
Well hope we're all on day 5 now or more for the others hanging around here. Gotta tip my coffee right now and get on with my busy day. Pay day and have a bunch of running around to do before work. I'll check back in and hope to see everyone doing well.

Oh and I'll have the steak and eggs instead of the cakes
Well done for day 5 all of you. Oh and I think steak and eggs is a much better options for breakfast than cake, are you making?
Old 05-21-2010, 01:25 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Hey there Disgrace!

A huge Congrats on day 4 and I hope you will sail smoothly into day 5 :-)
Just having a wee cuppa coffee here on a beautiful, sunny morning here in Brussels!

Thinking of you and the others above and sending you all big hugs!

Almath
Old 05-21-2010, 01:26 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
A new dawn and new chapter

Eggs yes but steak, bring your own. I'm low here. But once you have one of my steaks it will be worth every penny you spent on it!
Old 05-21-2010, 02:18 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Persevere, Never give up!

Morning Almath, so glad u found us, we are just having an awesome breakfast, Disgrace made us ''sexy cup cakes and victorian samies'' and with Bard we having eggs and steak! couldn't make it bettter. OK Bard will bring my own, but u will have to cook it, I don't make a good steak. So once u all filled up, go out into the bright new day and have a great one!
Old 05-21-2010, 02:43 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Hmmmm yummy Brekkie!!!!!!! I suppose it's a bit too early in the day for it but I'll start making my Thai red curry - should be ready by lunchtime if any of youz are feeling a bit peckish :-)! Sure I'll even throw in a few prawn crackers ;-)!
Old 05-21-2010, 06:21 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Afternoon everyone. Feeling stuffed with all this food. That's the diet down the pan. Didn't realise you were all replying to this thread. Thought you had to do a new one each day! Anyway, hope you're all being good my fellow day fivers! So far so good for me. After all that baking I did some food shopping, took my babies to the park (grand children), have just left them with my mum for an hour,while I have a little time to myself. So having a nice iced water in the garden. The sun is cracking the flags here in sunny Warrington. Had no inlination as yet to hit the bottle! Feeling good and I hope you are too. Thanks for the steak and eggs, yummy!
Old 05-21-2010, 06:32 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  

Afternoon my fellow day fivers and my other coffee club crew. Hope you are all doing well and staying strong. So far so good for me. No inclination as yet to hit the bottle. Feeling stuffed with all that cake and steak & eggs! That's the diet down the pan!
Didn't realise you were all writing on this thread, I thought you had to start a new one each day.
I've had a busy day, did some food shopping, picked my baby grandchildren up and took them to the park, then took them to my mums and have left them there for an hour while I have a little time to myself. Having a nice iced water in the garden. The sun is cracking the flags here in sunny Warrington.
Will go and collect the children again soon and get the sand pit out. Then I'm going to give them dinner, bath them and take them home.
Tonight my partners grand daughter is staying over as her mum had major surgery on Thursday, so that will keep me busy and tomorrow me and my partner are taking all three grand children to Chester Zoo.

Oh God, please dont let me blow it this week end!!! xxxx

Speak later.

Love and hugs.

Coffee morning again tomorrow!
Old 05-21-2010, 08:03 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  

disgrace,

I'm glad you're doing well. Keep it up! And I think you need to change your user name. That is said in a friendly, complimentary way.

Best wishes.