Notices

apology

Old 05-18-2010, 07:00 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

you're human, just like the rest of us!! no need for apologies... big hugs!!
Old 05-18-2010, 07:12 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Dub....don't give up on us and we won't give up on you. All of us know that you can do it. We just want to see you get better. Hang in there and I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Old 05-18-2010, 07:15 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Frustrated? No way. Worried? At times. Would totally be more worried if we never hear from you again. Keep us posted. Hugs - Sarah
Old 05-18-2010, 05:23 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Hang in there, Dub. Now is not the time to back away (is there ever a time to back away from recovery?).... You are right where you are supposed to be in your journey...... Keep coming back!! We are all here for you. Sometimes you may not like what you read (who does!), especially when it hits us where it counts. It's part of the process. To back away could be giving your addiction what it wants: to isolate you from help......much the same as a predator separates its' target from the herd.........

Old 05-19-2010, 08:29 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Looking For Myself...Sober

Psh..Yea..Dee hits it on the head again. I was you. Still can be.
Look..Here I am with 6 mos for the first time ever.
I always came back crying my life sucks and I cant stop. But yet i refused to take any of the advice I was given. Until this last time.
I lost the job because of using. So what a great time to get the right help. So we had to lose a few not essential things. Cable, phone, car, internet. But in time that stuff is slowly coming back. Because I am not wasting time or money in a crack pipe anymore.
Bt I have a chance now. before I was just chasing my tail. I dont know about you but I am tired of building and knocking it all down over and over again.
I decided I might as well do it right this time and have a chance at keeping everything I build this time.
I am not frustrated. I like others, just dont kow what else to tell you. I have said all I can share with you. Nothing new has happened for me to share in staying clean.
Just take some of the suggestions. Give it 100% and maybe you too will see that the frustration and dead ends stop there.