Notices

Happy Birthday Shorty!!!

Old 05-14-2010, 10:00 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Scars,Souvineers we never lose

Thumbs up Happy Birthday Shorty!!!

Im going to do something I have never done before, thanks to my 6 days sober, and that is take my poor 1 year old Daschund puppy for a walk, instead of just letting him out in the back yard, b.c I was too drunk and selfish to walk him.

He is 1 year old TODAY ( happy b-day shorty and as a 1 year old puppy or dog now I guess, he has NEVER even been taken on a walk by ME.

My husband and daughter have taken him, but not with too, he just cuddled me for the last year, and was stuck in the house woth me, even on the most beautiful of days, like today, as he watched me drink myelf into a stupor and slowly kill myself. Or on a really bad day at the most I would push him away to make sure he wasnt going to spill the contents of my spoon and dope, as I was about to shoot up, and spend an hour or so in the closet or bathroom or maybe the whole day....as he just slept on the couch alone or played by himself...I'm sorry Shorts, Happy B-Day Bud, lets go for that walk you deserve it and I need it and deserve it too!
Forget drinking and drugging and neglicting this poor guy (I never didnt feed him or anything like that he was always given food and water for all you animal lovers out there just FYI I must have still had half a brain), but as oppoed to drinking and shooting up right now... Im choosing to walk my puppy and go for the walk..... :day1 (yes my dog sorry I am one of "those" people)
<3 Dream
Old 05-14-2010, 10:12 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

happy b-day shorty--i'm one of "those people" too
6 days is better than 1
and the more you add the easier and stronger you become--good luck
Old 05-14-2010, 11:24 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Persevere, Never give up!

Happy Birthday Shorty - Man's (woman) best friend, just love us so unconditionally, never judging how we behave, just there to give u all the love we need. Hope u had an awesome walk. Hugs
Old 05-14-2010, 02:46 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

congrats on your 6 days Dream and congrats to Shorty too
D