Notices

my health

Old 05-12-2010, 11:15 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

my health

havnt been on in a while been busy with a traveling baseball team and two others i coach i want to share i have lost 30 pounds of beer gut and toned up good but whats important is that i feel amazing alot more energy like 10 years younger almost no anxiety andwhen i do it is very minor i sleep deep now im addicted to the gym instead taking years off my life i hope im adding to but i still cant quit dipping but i want to thank everyone here a big shout out to everyone i no i can always turn here if need have
Old 05-12-2010, 11:18 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

That's great news S
Drop by whenever you like and keep us updated

D
Old 05-12-2010, 11:25 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Scamy,

Thanks for sharing the good news! I'm so happy for you!

Love,

Lenina
Old 05-12-2010, 11:29 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Scamy,

Now that I have lost the beer (and hope not to find it again), I too am losing the beer gut. I am very happy for you. I will use you as an inspiration to become addicted to the gym. I am fortunate to have a very supportive husband who knows (better than I do) what is good for me.

Thanks for your post.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:31 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Scars,Souvineers we never lose

REALLY great news!!! Good for you!!! I am about to start swimming soon (thats always the way right) May I asked how much sober time you had when you started working out, I know my time may be different b.c I had back surgery a year and a half ago and I know people say get started at least started ASAP but when did you start hitting hte gym?

Thanks and Good Job! <3 Dreams )of a fit and toned body!)
Old 05-13-2010, 12:48 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

thanks everyone about two months sober time when i started good luck to everyone thanks d seems like your always there man
Old 05-13-2010, 11:17 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by SCAMY04 View Post
havnt been on in a while been busy with a traveling baseball team and two others i coach i want to share i have lost 30 pounds of beer gut and toned up good but whats important is that i feel amazing alot more energy like 10 years younger almost no anxiety andwhen i do it is very minor i sleep deep now im addicted to the gym instead taking years off my life i hope im adding to but i still cant quit dipping but i want to thank everyone here a big shout out to everyone i no i can always turn here if need have
What ya dippin scamy? Was addicted to copenhagen maybe I can help. Lazyboy
Old 05-13-2010, 11:31 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Good news Scamy! You are doing great and life just gets better and better, huh? I agree with you. Many positives to our new life.
Old 05-13-2010, 11:48 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

yep its skoal since i was 14 now 33 whats your advice lazyboy
Old 05-13-2010, 12:09 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Nicely done... thanks for the update
Old 05-13-2010, 12:58 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by SCAMY04 View Post
yep its skoal since i was 14 now 33 whats your advice lazyboy
Was cutting the lawn and my oldest was pushing one of those toy mowers with the bubble tops pretending he was Dad....dont even know if they still make them. Anyway I stopped to watch him a minute and he would push a bit then spit.....Thats was when I decided to quit. A friend of mine gave me some advice. Go buy cinnamon sticks,not the candy the real thing the make the powder out of and chew on those, believe me you'll get used to it. The most important thing is when you get a craving, time it.....everytime. You will see how short they really are and as the days go by they get shorter and shorter till they are mear seconds it was not nearly as hard as I thought it would be. I chewed for 15yrs. Just realize one thing you can never have another dip ever. My son is now 21yrs old. A guy I works with has a can on his desk everyday I still would love to take a dip........thank God the cravings are gone though. Thats it! Good luck,Lazyboy
Old 05-13-2010, 01:22 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
i've done my almost

Nice.

I too have lost weight and I feel great. I'm even getting compliments - it feels good!