Notices

Good Night Day 4 No Alchol and well over a Week no needles!

Old 05-12-2010, 12:01 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Scars,Souvineers we never lose

Exclamation Good Night Day 4 No Alchol and well over a Week no needles!

Today was a little rough, not too bad, a ot of back pain and sorness and nothing to take it away but prayer, which helped but I am still hurting and I know my body is tring to play games now and make me think a couple somas and few (thousand) beers would take away all of this muscale pain which it would but I dont even want to begin to list what I would also be throwing away after these long hard 4 days of no beer and over week of no needles, the benefits certianly dont outweigh the problems it would cause by doing that, 100% beyone a shadow of a doubt and I dont have the energy for that I am in too much pain, and need to focus my time and energy on how to deal with that in a healthy way b/c I am not going back to that way....no not me...
Good Night SR (Sweet) <3 Dreams
Old 05-12-2010, 12:36 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

I hope the pains better tomorrow Dream

If it's not better soon, I hope you'll consider seeing a doctor - better to let a professional deal with any long running pain issues.

Sleep well - see you tomorrow
D
Old 05-12-2010, 02:06 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Have a good sleep & I hope you feel better. I agree with Dee re a doc... just make sure you share your addictive personality before you get the wrong scripts ;-)
Old 05-12-2010, 02:49 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Persevere, Never give up!

Just said a prayer for you now and I really pray GOD will heal you and bless you for all the hard work you have done up till now. Keep posting, keep believing, keep praying. Tommorrow will be a much brighter day. love and hugs
Old 05-12-2010, 04:00 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Faith is doing something without having the courage to do it. - Faith trusts GOD as we do something courageous without wanting to - Faith says '' It shall be done - watch out devil, here we come!'' - Faith is practical, it enlists our minds and helps us believe we were born for a purpose. - Faith believes when GOD says ''I am with you always, even to the end of the age'' Math. 28 v 20 - Faith doesnt say, courage is with me, but rather GOD is with me! In the end faith is being able to do without the courage! We all need to practice the principle of faith!
Old 05-12-2010, 05:39 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Rev
Awakening

You keep this up, and you're going to have to change your screen name to DreamComeTrue.

Rev
Old 05-12-2010, 01:37 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Scars,Souvineers we never lose

A bit of a rough day, back still killing me want to drink a bit and take a couple muscale relaxers to ease the pain but wont do it, its not even an option for me at least today. I have spent literally the last 4 hours in my walk in closet (that used to be my lair) cleaning and organizing and looking at ALLL of my destroyed clothes that I had gotten all bloody when shooting etc. but I dont miss that one bit luckily, I hjave so much more work to do, on myself od course, but with the closet it just now ready to get all the clothes hung up and put back in it and I am sooo exhausted but the rest of my house needs to get "clean" too, I really neglected it as I did my life while drinking and drugging and I have to at least finish that damn closet today so i can move on to some part of the rest of the house tomorrow.
That was probably or still is b.c it aint done yet the biggest challenge but Ill get it done and no matter what the pain I fell its still better than how I felt when using.
I loke the idea of the name change Rev...my Dream will come to...amonst sooo many others that I know I am now capable of completing or going after. <3 Dream (of getting this closet clean)
Old 05-12-2010, 11:59 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Well done, soon to come dreamcometrue every day you get up and do something it is a good start, when my baby boy died stillborn, i just had to get up and do something, i never drank, but i baked a cake or something, just to not go down the deep end. Depression is very hard. But you are a star and i am so happy you are taking your life in your hands.

"I see in you hidden powers for greater usefulness, personality, happiness, friendship. These beautiful qualities are still in the bud. I will unfold them if you will say yes. I will make a wonderful person of you, a blessing to all the world."

Down GOD's street there are always green lights!

HOPE: is believing with Confidence that GOD's perfect plan for us will eventually happen.

FAITH: is the human reaction to GOD's love and mercy, it is a personal decision of yours to respond to GOD's words.

The prayer of the righteous man is powerful and effective.
Jos. 5 v 16

Prayer is the breath of a reborn soul and there can be no Christian life without it.
Rowland Hill