Notices

Getting off Opiates

Old 05-26-2010, 03:00 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

UPDATE: So I think today is day 14 since joining this site. Since that time I have slipped up a couple real small times. But I passed them couple slip ups and am Opiate free. Mentally/Emoitionally I still got some work to do. I still feel a lotta stress each day but I think it will pass over time. Sometimes my emotions are all over the place. Lotta the time I feel scared. But Important thing is I am sober, my intentions for my life are good and not a f***ing thing in the world will make me give up. My natural ambition will return and I will continue to strive for happiness and stability in my life.

I have learned that attitude is everything even when overwhelmed with emotions.

Thanks to all of you from this site that have gave me advice.
Old 05-26-2010, 03:11 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Scars,Souvineers we never lose

Great Job! Juist remember how hard it was to get off that junk and how terrible you felt and I really hope you find a support system like NA to follow up with b/c I have been on OC's and roxies for almost 2 years since back surgery and I am trying to get off them now but I know for me it would be impossible to stay stopped without help.
Good luck! <3 Dream
Old 05-26-2010, 03:35 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Administrator

I agree with Dream Jay.

A recovery programme may help you even more, because 'real small slip ups' can so often become larger, longer ones - we need all the help we can get.

D