Notices

How to defeat self-distruction

Old 08-18-2017, 02:39 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Currently i don't know what to say. Im an addict but an fuctional one. Dink after college/work, smoke weed before going to sleep.

My father works in a hospital and he's suffering from extreme backpain. He "stole 5 tablets of10 mg valium and a lot of diclofonac because he wants treat his backpain. Last year i stole 4 valium tablets, 4 oxycontin and 4 tramadol tabets.

A few weeks after that my mom got deadly sick and she was offered 3xday tramadol, oxycodone/oxycontin. I stole and used 85 percent of her medicine. I just stole it. I took it from here in the hope she would be sure she lost it. I tried oxy, tramadol and temazepam. My father had accesebility of oxy, tramadol and valium. I stole it all in an tyring to get high. My hero, my father thought he trew away the medicine while not knownig his son stole it from him. My faher is in terrible backpain and needs his tramadol, valium and oxycodone. However, i already stole it from him and i feel terrible.....

80% of the time i'm a good citizen and i defend my country and try to werokk my ass offf for myself, the county and the whole world. Don't view us as losers, we ALLL have our one story.

I'm sorry for this letter but im in terrrribl
Old 08-18-2017, 03:37 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi and welcome MinorKing

Noones going to call you a loser or anything like that here. We're all very supportive.

It sounds like you might need more support than just a website tho?
Have you considered something like NA maybe?

D
Old 08-18-2017, 04:19 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
~sb

Glad you found us!
Old 08-18-2017, 04:27 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

You will find support here. We do understand that addiction makes us do things that are wrong, but you are not a bad person. I hope you decide to live a sober life.
Old 08-19-2017, 12:11 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Hi youve took a massive step already to try and help yourself by coming on here being honest! That is brilliant in itself.your not a bad person ok and you can with help and support make things right.its hard because all these medications are easily accessible to you and the temptation is so high, not just for you but your dad to if he's stealing pills from hospital.this is a brilliant forum full of kind,non judgemental people who really care and support each other.I find some of the stories of recovery on here really inspiring,from people who thought they would never be able to beat their addictions and have "normal" happy lives again..they did.its do able! Please keep coming on here,if not to talk,to read..it really helps
Old 08-19-2017, 03:10 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I read your story and most of the things you mentioned here, may be it makes you honest to yourself. I know that everyone has engaged in a self-destructive behavior at some point in their lives. You know what you did, those things were risky. But here all people are supportive and understand your situation. you should work on yourself more and need more positive thoughts so that you can recover from your situation. I read many stories are here and that stories are awesome with inspirational information.