Notices

Your life's purpose

Old 04-17-2010, 06:16 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Hannitized

Aside from survival, I would have to say that my life's purpose is to nurture my children- physically, emotionally and spirtually.
Old 04-17-2010, 06:21 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by WakeUp View Post
There once was a king who wanted to know the meaning of life. So he gathered all his scholars, philosophers, and religious leaders and told them to go all over the world and think of the meaning of life. When they came back to report to the king, the only condition was that the king wanted the meaning of life condensed into one word.
So the scholars, philosophers, and religious leaders went out and searched the world for the meaning of life and when they came back to the kingdom they said, "Your majesty, we have discovered the meaning of life, and we can tell it to you in one word. Survival."
If i was that King i wouldn't be very impressed with their findings at all;-)

Meaning of life? Ok! Well this depends on what you believe i guess!

I personally believe that we have a soul, or an energy that is on a path and we are along for the ride...we can choose to be happy or cause ourselves and other people pain along the way...

So the meaning of my life would be to be happy:-)
Old 04-17-2010, 06:50 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

I LOVE this thread! There is such joy and sensitivity to it. SR members always make me feel so good about people. The caring, the sharing, the aspirations, the hope...the whole package! Maybe one day we can have an SR convention . There are so many of you whom I would love to meet!
Old 04-17-2010, 06:55 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

My purpose right now is to get ready to go to a meeting. Tomorrow I will let you what tomorrow's purpose for me is.
A little to deep to think right now. Still having withdrawals, getting better little by little.
Dean