Notices

Day 2

Old 04-06-2010, 03:10 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 2

Got some decent sleep last night, weird dreams and wakinging up all sweaty but at least I was somewhat rested. Went to the store and filled my blood pressure meds as I seemed to have lost them while on my 8 day bender, wife said my face was all flushed last night and I checked my BP, it was 159 over 110 today before my meds. Popped an extra pill and been monitoring it all day, down to 145/91 with heart rates down in the high 70's to low 80's. I've decided to hold off on exercising till tomorro, Ireally want to fill up withg water and get out and sweat this crap out.

Heading out to a health food store now to get some Dandelion tea and parsely tea as I have found in my research these are good for the liver and kidneys, also been chugging water and cranberry juice all day along with b complex, milk thisle and cranberry pills.
Old 04-06-2010, 03:12 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm glad you're doing well!

Have you talked to your dr?
Old 04-06-2010, 03:27 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Please get medical help if you should start feeling really bad or strange. I'm glad you got some sleep. I hope you continue to do alright and start feeling better soon. TAke good care of yourself.
Old 04-06-2010, 03:34 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

I agree with the others - I think a check up is a great idea for anyone detoxing, but especially someone with blood pressure issues.

Run all the herbal stuff past them too, and I know the temptation is to negate the 'bad' with 'good' and exercise madly, but I'd take it easy on the exercise for sure for now.

D