SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomers to Recovery (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/)
-   -   Grateful to all who make this site work. (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/193492-grateful-all-who-make-site-work.html)

least 01-29-2010 04:30 PM

Grateful to all who make this site work.

:tyouIt's my 'home within a home" and a big part of my salvation from alcoholism. I don't know where I'd be if I didn't have this place and all of you to come to. Thank you for making this a safe place.:scoregood

Horselover 01-29-2010 04:42 PM

I couldn't agree more Least. Yes thank you one and all!!! :)

Rusty Zipper 01-29-2010 05:58 PM

Bravo!

ElegantlyWasted 01-29-2010 06:17 PM

A Gratitudinal state of mind almost always sets in when I log in here. It has been and will continue to be an important aspect of what I do because of all the collective wisdom here. Least we forget Least.

Hevyn 01-29-2010 07:20 PM

It's worked like magic for me. I'm not sure what would happen if I didn't log on every day, but don't want to find out. We laugh, cry, and help each other through the rough patches. Thanks for starting this, Least.

coffeenut 01-29-2010 08:10 PM

We don't say it enough, do we, Least?

Hevyn....I so agree. I don't know what would happen to me, and I don't want to ever find out.

vegibean 01-30-2010 04:21 AM

S-me too!!!!! Love it here. I don't tell my friends much about this place (my tangible ones that is) because well, I want to keep it for myself, hee hee.........

Even better I have a great little "internet family" who means a lot to me. Including you my Sober Sistah!!! ;)

nogard 01-30-2010 04:41 PM

Special Thanks to Morning Glory who is rarely visible but always here.

dasha 01-30-2010 05:22 PM

I Gotta Say indeed a big thanks to all here, and Finding this place has become a sanctuary of mental salvation.. Just about relating to so many stories and character
roles that ive literally played the part in... So many strong willed determined people who
have overcome this Affliction of Alcohol if i may call it that... Also Vunerable heart
wrenching stories of loss,greif,hardship.. But always the energy of optimism and hope
and Like your president says YES YOU CAN.... its all good, what this place Represents,
Thanks you guys... its made me more determined than ever to live the good life Again.

[/LIST][/LEFT]

Anna 01-30-2010 05:27 PM

Yes, very spcial thanks to Morning Glory who is always around, often in the background.

SR has given me so much and I am grateful to every single member who helps to make it so.

Dee74 01-30-2010 05:41 PM

Thanks to everyone I think - we all do our bit to make this an awesome place :)
:grouphug:

D

least 01-31-2010 05:48 PM

I'll say it again: I love you all more than you'll ever know.:thanks