SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomers to Recovery (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/)
-   -   I am going at noon (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/188807-i-am-going-noon.html)

Aysha 11-18-2009 06:54 AM

I am going at noon

They called me a little while ago and told me they had a bed. So I have to be there at noon.
I finally fell asleep late this morning and now all I want to do is sleep.
The lady told me they are going to push for me to go inpatient. And considering ym history and my "mental" issues. They see no problem with it.
So i fianlly admitted I have mental disorders. Sad thats what it takes to get me into rehab.
But whatever.
I am real scared now. I feel really sick to my stomach and my heart is racing.
But I know I have to do something.
I will pop back in before I leave.
Hopefully they dont make me leave after a few days.
I dont know what else to do at this point.
Except completely surrender in every way possible.
I will keep you all close in my heart.
The support here is amazing.

parentrecovers 11-18-2009 06:58 AM

really really proud of you ... :ghug3

Astro 11-18-2009 07:03 AM

Those people want to help you Trish, there's nothing to be scared about but I can understand your fears. When I was hospitalized, I found peace and slept good after two weeks of sleeplessness. Do everything they suggest, take in meetings if they have them, be open and honest when they do the evaluations, don't hide anything in fear or shame. This could save your life.

Just sharing about me.....it's not that I'm mentally unstable, insane, dangerous, crazy. I was a sick person with a mental condition, I couldn't get well by myself so I cried out for help. There's nothing wrong with that. If I hadn't been hospitalized, I wouldn't be where I'm at in my recovery today.

Check back in here when you can, if possible have you Dad or a friend keep us posted on your progress. We'll be thinking of you and praying for you Trish. Never forget how much you're loved, let that thought keep you warm and safe.

BKP 11-18-2009 07:26 AM

Things will work out well, get a copy of Wilco, A Ghost is born. Regardless of what music you listen to, a majority of the songs were written when (lead singer) Jeff Tweedy was in Rehab himself for painkiller addiction. The lyrics are something of a comfort when stressing occurs.

Godbless,
Recovery
Day by day
The struggle-the recovery continues.

endzoner 11-18-2009 07:37 AM

proud of you Trish .... Be well prayers and thoughts heading your ways each day :ring

Hevyn 11-18-2009 07:44 AM

Trish, I'm excited for you. It seems different this time. As Astro said, it would be great if someone could let us know how you're doing. As I said before, a part of us will be there with you. We've been part of your struggles & triumphs - we'll be part of this too. Look forward to the day when you can smile again without carrying the burdens you've tried to manage for so long. Hope and love go with you on this journey.

Sikkisirus 11-18-2009 08:09 AM

Best wishes Aysha, we're all pulling for you :day6

Mariposa18 11-18-2009 08:10 AM

Keeping you in my prayers Darling.

Surlyredhead 11-18-2009 08:14 AM

((((((Trish)))))) I am so happy for you. I know it is scarry, but we are with you in spirit. Probably the best thing would be for you to be admitted immediatly, no more waiting for peace of mind that sobriety brings. I will be thinking about you...:hug:

Cathy

wanttolive 11-18-2009 08:16 AM

Best Wishes and be strong. Looking forward to your positive posts again!

Aysha 11-18-2009 08:16 AM

Well, Here I go once again. But this time I am going completely raw.
No more denying anything.
I am so scared right now.
I dont know whats going to happen. If they will even accept me into treatment.
But whatever they suggest, I am going to do my best and listen and follow directions.
I will be back. Hopefully later than sooner.

parentrecovers 11-18-2009 08:24 AM

praying over here..

bananagrrrl 11-18-2009 08:37 AM

Good luck Aysha!

You are in my prayers.

Impurrfect 11-18-2009 08:41 AM

((Trish))

I know you're already gone, but my prayers are going with you.

Love, hugs and prayers!

Amy

mirage 11-18-2009 09:18 AM

Good luck and take care of yourself! :)

Bamboozle 11-18-2009 11:43 AM

Hope all goes well, Trish.

tanyapmc 11-18-2009 11:45 AM

I'm thinking of you Trish. We will be here when you get back! :hug:

CrackQuack 11-18-2009 12:30 PM

My prayers and thoughts are with you Trish. I hope you are able to get what you want accomplished. I don't know your whole story, but I truly wish the best for you and, if they admit you, relax. Work the program and definitely do what they suggest. Be open and honest. Let it all out. And most of all, get some rest hun. :ghug3

Anna 11-18-2009 12:35 PM

Best Wishes, Trish!

Dee74 11-18-2009 12:57 PM

(((Trish)))

thinking of you :headbang:
:)

D