Notices

Help available to South African Addicts

Old 10-13-2009, 02:22 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Help available to South African Addicts

Hi All.

My Name is Thami and a grateful recovering addict. I know drug addiction is a BIG problem in South Africa especially in Johannesburg. I am here to offer information and assistance with Meetings and fellowships around the East Rand region. I have info on CA, NA and AA meetings for different venues and times.
I am also part of the HnI (hospitals and institutions) committee where we visit fellow addicts still undergoing treatement and offer so if you would like us to come deliver the message of hope to any institution that you know or have dealt with, please let me know. I am also extending the invitation to anyone around the world who would like to visit South Africa and in need of info on meetings etc..
I would like to visit various contries as well and check out a couple of meetings, so I hope there will be someone who will be willing to help me with such info as well... as it is said in our pre-ambles "there is a theraputic value in one addict helping another".

I hope to hear from you soon...
Old 10-13-2009, 02:46 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Follow Directions!

Hey Thami, I am a grateful recovering Alcoholic, if you ever come to Virginia PM me and we will see if we can meet at a meeting.