SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomers to Recovery (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/)
-   -   Share and a Check in :) (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/185526-share-check.html)

vegibean 10-01-2009 04:04 AM

Share and a Check in :)

I do post here pretty regularly but have been distracted lately and busy.........in a good way. Will share about that MAYBE much later.

Busy, busy, busy I have been for the last couple of weeks which is good. I'm LOVING being in my new neighborhood (aysha :) ) totally conducive for doing a work out program which I have fully committed myself to as well as taking all the crap food I've been eating to compensate for the lack of alcohol, out of my diet. I'm using my "tools" to stay committed to this and I'm feeling GREAT!!!!

It's perfect timing as well. In two weeks..........MY TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!! I know that's jumping the gun on here a little bit but I can't believe it. I did it!!

When I got my 1 year I was concerned that I MIGHT do the whole "well I did a year........." and do something stupid. But I have persevered, *****!!!! You go Caitlin with your bad ol' sober, working a program of recovery self, YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, back to that "distraction" part above........ I'm just going to say that it has totally helped take my feelings of frustration of my X husband out of my life. And that's all I'm saying.......... ;)

Thanks for letting me share, much love to all my SR Peeps!!!! :ghug3

Saphie 10-01-2009 04:36 AM

Congratulations. I hope I make it as far as you have.Well done!

Sikkisirus 10-01-2009 04:46 AM

Great news and congrats :scoregood

These are the kind of threads that inspire others :)

Gypsy Feet 10-01-2009 06:12 AM

:c014:

Believe808 10-01-2009 06:29 AM

:wavey: Vegi

Glad to see you so positive in your recovery and your "new life move". Keep up the good work, one day at a time. Thanks for checking in honey.

Tazman53 10-01-2009 08:18 AM

Anyway, back to that "distraction" part above........ I'm just going to say that it has totally helped take my feelings of frustration of my X husband out of my life. And that's all I'm saying..........
I do not think you need to say more!!! LOL

Glad things are going well, congrats on the almost 2 years. I have heard a lot of folks in the rooms say that the 2 year mark was a tough one to deal with for them, they said they got into a funk just before the 2 year mark, but as with anything in life, if we hang in there, this too shall pass!

I was among the lucky and did not get into a funk at my 2 or my 3 year mark, why? Heck I don't know! LOL

Bamboozle 10-01-2009 08:32 AM

Hey, veg. :You_Rock_

Pancake 10-01-2009 03:52 PM

Congratulations!!!! Vegibean XO

You're Awesome Girl!!! I miss you hope maybe you could come to one of our Chat Meetings some day soon...

Love Pancake xo

Dee74 10-01-2009 04:35 PM

go you!
:c033:

D

Astro 10-01-2009 04:39 PM

A positive, awesome message Veg! Thank you for sharing! :c014:

vegibean 10-01-2009 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by Pancake (Post 2386172)
Congratulations!!!! Vegibean XO

You're Awesome Girl!!! I miss you hope maybe you could come to one of our Chat Meetings some day soon...

Love Pancake xo

I miss my Pan!!!!!! You know, I think I'll do it this Friday??? I'm going to be home relaxing.

Thank you everyone. :)