Notices

Potential Sponsors Click Here!

Old 09-28-2009, 10:56 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Potential Sponsors Click Here!

SWF, 37, alcoholic, 101 days sober, cat-lover, world-traveller, seeks sponsor, female preferred, to assist me with working the 12-steps via email or other on line avenues (IM, SR, etc.).

I'm a teacher, so I understand the great efforts that one must endure to undertake such a responsibility. I'm asking for on-line correspondence as I live overseas and will relocate to another country within a year.

I promise not to overwhelm you with Skype sessions everynight, I will respect the fact that we may be several time zones apart, and I will not expect 24-hour service 7 days a week. I seek a healthy sponsor/sponsee relationship where you can give me the appropriate direction necessary to help me work the steps which will facilitate "me living a wonderful, sober life".

If this sparks your interest, PM me!
Old 09-28-2009, 05:37 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
everything is already ok

Hello bjork, I wish you luck. I suggest that you find a face to face sponsor even if you are moving it is still better to work through teh steps with someone you have heard talk about recovery, seem them live recovery and know that they have something you aspire to.

I find the sponsor sponsee relationship very intimate and glad that I am able to live this spritual program along with my sponsor.

Kevin