Notices

having sex for cocaine

Old 09-08-2009, 08:02 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Aysha shared her story not because she's mad at you (none of us are) but as a warning. Please please listen to what she, and others, had to say.
Old 09-08-2009, 08:07 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  
BKP

Don't make a decision that will haunt you the rest of your life, regardless of the drugs addiction go get help, got to the hospital do something but don't do this.
Old 09-08-2009, 08:27 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  

I'm really having trouble believing the original post wasn't some sort of joke... I know plenty about people who trade their body for drugs and they don't usually post on a message board about it first- if its not than you are far, far gone. No one is beyond repair- but I strongly suggest you jump off the white pony, NOW
Old 09-08-2009, 08:37 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  

Listen, sex has nothing to do with self-respect, regardless of what has been said here. If you like having sex, have sex. But think about WHY you are having sex.

Sex, like anything else, can be used as a form of tender, for either gender. It can either be used, or it can be abused. I think you have been abusing it, for the wrong reason. I understand the need to have a fix. And if you find it easy to give it over for sex, that means nothing. That is not a black mark against yourself. You are perfectly normal. Just look at WHY you are doing what you are doing. Look at it, and I hope you find something.

Good luck, and I hope you are safe.

By the way, shame on those of you who mention "self-respect" as a means to help this individual. Not the way to go.
Old 09-08-2009, 09:26 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  
Looking For Myself...Sober

Both you and liberty need a reality check.
I dont know what planet of addiction you come from.
How you gonna say trading your morals, dignity, health, life and your whole being for a drug isnt about self worth?
Have you ever thought about it or done it?
You dont need to sell your body to feel the loss of self worth. Which is no different than self respect.
If we had self worth and self respect. We wouldnt do nearly half the things we do to ourselves and our loved ones by our addictions.
When did it become ok to sell your soul for drugs?
Dont try and tell me shame on me.
I have enough of that from myself.
This girl needs to hear where that decision may take her. From people who genuinly care and know all too well where that life will lead her.
No one here can make her do anything. But we can at least try and show her through our own experiences what could happen to her.
I find it far from a joke.
If this is all new to her. I am so glad she is reaching out. Even a little bit.
Whether she has the desire to stop now, or needs some kind of insight into what lies ahead. It doesnt matter to me.
I am going to share as much of myself if I feel it may help open her eyes to a very dark dark road she is headed down.
I wish I had posted or asked someone about selling myself before I did. I may have saved myself alot of hurt, shame and near death experiences.
I guess it takes all kinds to make the world go round.
And before you go jumpin in and try to argue with me. Thats all I need to say to those posts.
Sorry to everyone else for spazzin. But this is far from a joke in my eyes.
I wish I could scoop this girl up and take all that pain away from her.
I am not trying to make this off topic or hijack.
Maybe I shouldnt have even responded.
But that really got under my skin.
Old 09-08-2009, 09:39 PM
  # 46 (permalink)  
Miracles Happen

You are a precious child of God or whomever you believe in. God doesn't make junk. Please get down on your knees and pray, ask God to help you, I know he will. I did many things for money that I was and am not proud of. Look at how unmanageable your life has become, please slowly read all the posts and know that they have been written from their hearts because they care about you and have been where you are now. The heart and soul of addicts just like you and me. You deserve better than that.
Old 09-08-2009, 09:43 PM
  # 47 (permalink)  

I'm just passing through and have nothing to add.
Old 09-08-2009, 10:39 PM
  # 48 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Aysha View Post
Both you and liberty need a reality check.
I dont know what planet of addiction you come from.
How you gonna say trading your morals, dignity, health, life and your whole being for a drug isnt about self worth?
Have you ever thought about it or done it?
You dont need to sell your body to feel the loss of self worth. Which is no different than self respect.
If we had self worth and self respect. We wouldnt do nearly half the things we do to ourselves and our loved ones by our addictions.
When did it become ok to sell your soul for drugs?
Dont try and tell me shame on me.
I have enough of that from myself.
This girl needs to hear where that decision may take her. From people who genuinly care and know all too well where that life will lead her.
No one here can make her do anything. But we can at least try and show her through our own experiences what could happen to her.
I find it far from a joke.
If this is all new to her. I am so glad she is reaching out. Even a little bit.
Whether she has the desire to stop now, or needs some kind of insight into what lies ahead. It doesnt matter to me.
I am going to share as much of myself if I feel it may help open her eyes to a very dark dark road she is headed down.
I wish I had posted or asked someone about selling myself before I did. I may have saved myself alot of hurt, shame and near death experiences.
I guess it takes all kinds to make the world go round.
And before you go jumpin in and try to argue with me. Thats all I need to say to those posts.
Sorry to everyone else for spazzin. But this is far from a joke in my eyes.
I wish I could scoop this girl up and take all that pain away from her.
I am not trying to make this off topic or hijack.
But that really got under my skin.
Amen.I completely agree.I have nothing else to add either-but only because Aysha knows the truth and said it so well here.Thank you T.
Old 09-09-2009, 01:27 AM
  # 49 (permalink)  

please dont have sex for drugs!
Old 09-09-2009, 02:59 AM
  # 50 (permalink)  
Follow Directions!

girloverboard read your first post in this thread, now pretend your little sister or a very dear friend had posted that, what would you say to them? Apply what you would say to them to yourself.

Put out your hand and ask for help, it is there, you are not alone!
Old 09-09-2009, 03:10 AM
  # 51 (permalink)  

Girl your posts have been dead on, open and honest. I applaud you for sharing especially in hopes of helping another addict.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:39 AM
  # 52 (permalink)  

ran out. my dealer said for casual sex on thursday (evern though i have a boyfriend) he will give me some..

I feel terrible but have no idea what to do, i cant say no because then i lose contacts and argh im scared
Dear girloverboard, I won't get into the sex for drugs discussion, but I will tell you that you are not identifying what your problem is. Bear with me while I play a little semantics game.

What you are calling "problems" are not problems, they are choices. The one true problem you have is addiction, and you didn't name that as a problem.

The drama of running out of cash, running out of drugs, considering sleeping for drugs, cheating on boyfriend are all the RESULT of your one, true problem: addiction.

Next week will be a different set of dramatic results. And the week after.
Isn't it time to identify and start doing something about problem number one?