SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomers to Recovery (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/)
-   -   Certified Junkie Trying To Stay Clean (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/182801-certified-junkie-trying-stay-clean.html)

Anna 09-04-2009 11:57 AM

Vic,

You are always in my prayers, and I know that you can do this.

Luckyv2 09-12-2009 10:14 AM

Still not doing the deal damn it

tyler 09-12-2009 04:54 PM

Just keep coming back Vic. Keep coming back. Take care.

Anna 09-12-2009 04:55 PM

I'm sorry Vic, I hope you keep posting and let us know how you're doing.

Luckyv2 10-02-2009 10:21 PM

Sorry that I haven't been as active here as I would Like to be. Or anywhere else. Without Internet...but that worked out today since I did the right thing. Also I have been off that crap meth since the 8th of last month! I know...not get to excited or to think I am doing this on my own...cause I tell ya...I know who I am!

I am still smoking a little pot I must admit that. I am working on that issue also with my counselor. I have been working really hard on not going back and it is pretty hard at times. I had a few phone calls last night and I was NOT going to answer the Phone. I talked to my niece who's plan I am on and she is going to get the number changed here for me next week on her day off! That will be good.

I am now living in a two bedroom house also since that date. Maybe that commitment is helping me to stay focused also...

I have started a wall..filled with pictures, receipts, a letter from our friend Chy, and stuff that I am making my wall "IF YOU USE YOU LOOSE!" Wall and right in from of my computer in my new computer room. Knowing what will happen...nothing but destruction, it is IMO the DEVIL itself...meth that is....

So here I am with Internet now :) a old, old computer that has window 2000 but I am very happy! I can get on whenever I want and do the right thing on it now. Not sure if any of you have ever seen my Youtube Channel but OMG I never want to get back to the state of mind I was in when I was living and making those videos.

Well enough out of me!

How are you all? :a122:

Dee74 10-02-2009 11:16 PM

Good to see you travelling on, Vic :)

D

Kez 10-03-2009 12:49 AM

I dont know you Vic,,, but its fantastic your on track,,, good stuff :)

Luckyv2 10-07-2009 08:04 AM

Well.......

Tomorrow will be one month off of alcohol and my demon meth and coke :c029:

Didn't truly believe that it was going to be possible. I am somewhat amazed myself sitting here this morning. I haven't put in my sober date yet cause I have been having a issue for a few months of only getting 2 weeks in and than screwing things up. Well we broke that for a few days now so I am going to give it a shot and put in my sober date! :bday7

You all know that :You_Rock_ I have many of you to thank!

Miss Done
Robby
Anna

Oh hell if I start listing names than someone might feel rejected so I better stop that. Too all of you a pleasant day!

Astro 10-07-2009 08:22 AM

Well done Vic, good to hear you're making progress! :c011:

Tazman53 10-07-2009 09:20 AM

Vic hang tough bro, keep going to those meetings, keep holding your head high! Glad you now have access to the site.

Luckyv2 10-07-2009 10:18 AM

The Library isn't bad but there are a lot of things that they block. I understand that though. I'm just happy to be able to keep focused right now. This is a pretty good reading

Junkies Thought For Today
October 7, 2009

Our Path is filled with many trials. It is up to us to decide which Path we will take.

Yes we have many trial in our lives each and every day. Some of them are rather painful. I know that for myself, I am going through a area in my life in which I have been feeling much not only physical pain, but emotional pain as well. I am the one that has to choose each and everyday which Path I am willing to take. Which way I want my life to go. Sure We can always say we are on the path in which we want to be on. But that isn't always true. Sometimes WE ARE Stuck and are not able to get unstuck by ourselves. Well than reach out and we will help you to get Unstuck so just maybe you can get too where you will be able to make a clear decision on which Path you want to take.

Dee74 10-07-2009 12:43 PM

Keep doing it Vic
Congratulations :D

D

Done_With_It 10-07-2009 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by Chance (Post 2391930)
Tomorrow will be one month off of alcohol and my demon meth and coke

Didn't truly believe that it was going to be possible. I am somewhat amazed myself sitting here this morning. I haven't put in my sober date yet cause I have been having a issue for a few months of only getting 2 weeks in and than screwing things up. Well we broke that for a few days now so I am going to give it a shot and put in my sober date! :bday7

You all know that I have many of you to thank!

Miss Done
Robby
Anna

Oh hell if I start listing names than someone might feel rejected so I better stop that. Too all of you a pleasant day!

So proud of you my friend! Much love to you, as you know.... :ring
Keep it up, I'm walking right by your side! :herewego

Impurrfect 10-07-2009 06:24 PM

awwww, Vic, I'm so darned proud of you!!!! It is really great to have you back here...I miss you when you're gone!

Hugs and prayers!

Amy

Anna 10-07-2009 06:29 PM

:ghug3

Vic, that is fantastic!

I am SO glad that you are doing well.

:praying

Rusty Zipper 10-08-2009 03:13 AM

vic, do i know you? http://img236.exs.cx/img236/9268/scratchchin6hy.gif

ah!

the "We Refuse to Give Up Or Give In Dude" http://e.deviantart.com/emoticons/r/rofl.gif