Notices

questions for those further along...

Old 07-12-2009, 11:11 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

thank you all so much for the amazing responses. i need to pin "one day at a time" to the front of my shirt. i wanted to post more, but i'm experiencing a weird head funk. this time of night my hearing gets more sensitive. 96 hours now i believe. i'm on a trip for a week with members of my family. i have a support system while away from aa. i am also able to post here periodically. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

bh
Old 07-12-2009, 11:15 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Jade19 View Post
Thank you so much for posting this. I am newly sober and am starting to have memories flash up here and there and to be honest it makes me a bit anxious. Some memories go as far back as ten years. It's a very odd sensation since I feel like I can smell it, taste it and feel it, really reliving the memory I guess. Some memories have me acting like an idiot, saying ridiculous things and I just shut my mind's eye and try to breath it all out. I haven't remembered a black out yet and God willing I won't...thanks again for posting this =)
i have some general outlines of memories, and i'm scared details are going to come at me full blast. i also have time periods where i know where i was at and who i was running around with, but somehow nothing too specific... i'm waiting and waiting until it hits...

ok, i admit...i just wanted to use this over-reacticon.