Notices

How stupid.

Old 07-12-2009, 10:41 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
mle-sober

Oh gosh people! Now you have me all teary and wiping my eyes and sniffling. I really appreciate your caring thoughts. I reach out this one tiny, clenched fist and you all reach in with open hearts. Thank you.

I feel strengthened. I will go to a meeting tomorrow. (I can't today as I have the kids) and I did ask my husband to move the beer. He did so grudgingly and petulantly complaining that I "was f*cking with him." Whatever that means.

Thank you.
Old 07-12-2009, 11:03 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Emile

You know how I feel... Keep the faith lady. Drinking will do "something" for your emotional health. And you know what that is. It will unleash the dogs of hell.

As you know, I've been to hell and back myself. I'm better. Glad to get up in the morning again, even if it is alone. Healing happens.

In the meantime, your friends are here. And you know that I am one of them. I got through hell partially by writing. Not here so much, I like you, am not comfortable sharing that which sounds like self pity. I wrote to my few soulmates left in the world, my kids, my ex. I'm not a "journaller;" I need to write to someone other than myself. I don't always get honest feedback from myself...

"Lurking" is good, writing is better.

Be well, my friend

warren
Old 07-12-2009, 11:14 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Well done on your sober time.....
Glad to see you sharing with us again.