Notices

Update;p

Old 07-11-2009, 08:56 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Update;p

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to share that I'm going into my 11th day, with NO going back. I've been coming here on a daily visit...to continue for advice, guidance, or just to be present.
In my mist of confusion, reading the posts have kept me aligned with my goal...which is to live a sober life. I did have some emotional moments the first few days...but have alot of clarity today.

I woke up 2:30 this morning thinking of my husband and children. How I felt like I was not being listened to, or respected..like as if my husband was the one at fault for my unhappiness. But it came to me in the wee hours of the morning "do unto others as you would like them to do unto you" well that hit me like a ton of bricks.
I was the one not listening and respecting myself..which inturn I would not listen or respect others...you get the pitcure.

Anyway, I wrote a long letter...of how I truly felt with my husbands past behaviour, my behaviour, ..but what we can have togeather now. What a weight off my shoulders that was. I really am loving that I can face these demons that have lived in me way to long, pook them in the eyes, and kick them out.

I do still have some core work that I can not get resolved from SR, but I know I have the confidence to ask for help to overcome it ...I felt that I dealt with it as a child (DUHHHH!!!), But I am relizing now how it has set my outlook about myself, people, and life...I've had a great friend who has helped me see this.

thank you for being my light SR, I do taste freedom
Liz
Old 07-11-2009, 12:33 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Way to go happy2balive keep at it ;-)