Notices

Whateverr!

Old 07-04-2009, 07:35 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Just me...

Originally Posted by NewBeginning010 View Post
Give me her number & I will call her for you, I can be your handsome new boyfriend & I don't want you at some party at the ex BF's/Hubbies place.

At least the 2nd half is true

Looks like I took two long on my last post & you have gone to bed. I hope you read this tomorrow morning & have second thoughts.

Let me know if you need me to make a call ;-)

Take Care,

NB
Now thatt would be funny. Thankk you for the offer!! lol Hope you havee a goood day.
Old 07-04-2009, 08:04 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Hey doll
If nothing else think of your babies and have fun with them. As for the rest of the clan just tell them to take a hike if the bother u. I have another idea kill them with kindness even tho it my be hard to do. I got invited to go to my ex in-laws once for christmas and talk about weird. I did not want to do it but something told me I needed to for my kids and guess what I was never invited to go back.
Old 07-04-2009, 08:07 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Just me...

Originally Posted by support4me View Post
Hey doll
If nothing else think of your babies and have fun with them. As for the rest of the clan just tell them to take a hike if the bother u. I have another idea kill them with kindness even tho it my be hard to do. I got invited to go to my ex in-laws once for christmas and talk about weird. I did not want to do it but something told me I needed to for my kids and guess what I was never invited to go back.

I plan on makingg suree the kids have a great time!!! As for thee whole thing, if itt gets to bee too much, I will leave early.
Old 07-04-2009, 08:36 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Heathen

Yah, see... go, then suddenly have an 'allergic reaction' to the potato salad.. or something. Duck outta there early!!!!
Old 07-05-2009, 01:23 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

How did it go Chardoll? You & your situation were in my thoughts, I hope everything turned out ok :praying

Take Care,

NB
Old 07-05-2009, 01:58 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  
JJB

Hi Chardoll
i've only just read this thread-so too late to give any possible advice but i do understand how awful it is having to go to a family thing with people you don't really like AND not being able to drink!
So how did it go?
We're all thinking of you
Old 07-05-2009, 02:06 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

I hope all went well for you. Sorry to hear that you were put through that situation....
Old 07-05-2009, 02:10 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  

People suck @ss char screw everybody! Your ex is a d1ck. Hopefully your kids will have fun anyway.
Old 07-05-2009, 06:53 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  
mergirl

Haha, you were in mine too, as I ended up doing some stuff out of "peer pressure" or familial guilt I didn't really want to do either. My night ended great, hoping to hear yours did too!!
Old 07-05-2009, 09:06 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  
Just me...

Just wannted to sayy think you guyss for all the responsess. I survivedd it and not itt wasn't fun. The kidss had a greatt time and that iss all that matters. I diddn't get to sleep till afterr 6 thiss morningg. Justt kind off sitting heree now.
Old 07-05-2009, 10:59 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Chardoll View Post
Just wannted to sayy think you guyss for all the responsess. I survivedd it and not itt wasn't fun. The kidss had a greatt time and that iss all that matters. I diddn't get to sleep till afterr 6 thiss morningg. Justt kind off sitting heree now.
So happy you made it through it :ghug2 Next year please have special plans with the kids that don't involve all of those ex's. That can just make things way too tough.

Take Care,
NB