Notices

It Was Wonderous...

Old 06-27-2009, 11:10 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

It Was Wonderous...

...towake up this beautiful summer morning instead of coming to and trying to patch together what I recalled or didn't recall, not have to check the car to see if it was parked correctly and with no new dings. To have an appetite for breakfast instead of a shot to still my jitters,to not have to check to see which hand shook worse, to not throw up while I tried to brush my teeth. Wonderous!

The beauty of life is, while we cannot undo what is done, we can see it, understand it, learn from it and change so that every new moment is spent not in regret, guilt, fear or anger but in wisdom, understanding and love.-- Jennifer Edwards
__________________________________________________ _____________________
Namaste
Old 06-27-2009, 11:25 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I love it!! So true! I went for a 45 minute run this morning instead of lying on the couch trying to run over the stupid things I said or did the night before. Its glorious!!
Old 06-27-2009, 12:39 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Mycool I know those exact feelings....the bad ones. I look forward to the day I wake up like that! Thanks for posting....it really does give us hope.
Old 06-27-2009, 12:54 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I was appreciating the beautiful summer morning today too! Was so glad I was fully myself to take it all in. Thank you for the reminder!
Old 06-27-2009, 01:40 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Provider View Post
Mycool I know those exact feelings....the bad ones. I look forward to the day I wake up like that! Thanks for posting....it really does give us hope.
Don't worry, that day will come and you'll know its wonder. Just don't try to look ahead, you'll just trip if you take your eyes off the path. Today is one day, the only day. We are not our dis ease. We can wake up now, the wonder is all around us and in us and is us.

Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
Frank Outlaw
Old 06-27-2009, 02:43 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by MycoolFitz View Post
The beauty of life is, while we cannot undo what is done, we can see it, understand it, learn from it and change so that every new moment is spent not in regret, guilt, fear or anger but in wisdom, understanding and love.-- Jennifer Edwards
__________________________________________________ _____________________
Namaste
Congrats & thank you for this ;-)