Notices

SO Yea...Here we go

Old 06-26-2009, 05:25 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Looking For Myself...Sober

SO Yea...Here we go

Its that time again. Anothe rone of my rants where I feel like I have no business even feeling like this because she put up with way worse with me for a long time.
All I feel like is I shouldnt think anything of it and like someone is going to say.."Well now you know how it feels." So I should just not say or feel anything about it.
Yes it is that time where the grams gets drinking and the friggin arguments start. Sometimes for no reason at all. MOst of it because she thinks everyopne is hawking her and "telling her what to do." But dont dare say one thing in reference to her drinking. Even if your not saying anyhting bad about her drinking. You can go F yourself is all she has to say to anyone who dares comment.
Of course she chooses to do it when she has all 4 kids here. They are not in any danger so I dont want people thinking she is neglecting or putting them in harms way. Plsu their dad was here for the most part of it.

She is flying out to TX tomorrow because her brother had some heart valve surgery yesterday and the cant wake him up and they dont expect him to come out of it. So understandably she is upset. But she is also one of 2 people that has power of attorney and authority to everything. SO she needs a clear head if she needs to be making medical decisions. Plus shes goign to be flying tomorrow.

I told her she needed to stop and rest for those reasons and she all but hamded my ass back to me after chewing it out.

I see the old **** from when I was a kid. I grew up with that **** and I dont like it more now that I am grown. And the way she friggin belligerent is uncalled for. She would never tell any of us to go F ourselves any other time.
She is down right evil mean when she drinks and she dont hold back from running her mouth and lettign us all know we can F off and stop "trying to run her life."
WHATEVER!! She told me to get her a beer when me an my cousin went to the store earlier. I told her I wasnt about to go buyin a beer in front of my cousin when my cousin is already pissed she was drinking with the kids here. She toild me "Well I guess you dont want that money to get your brakes fixed then. ": I told her if thats how it is she can keep her friggin money. WTF is that??
Total alcoholic behavior. She is just so mean and says some real nasty things.
I wonder if thiat is how she really feels and dont have the guts to say it when she isnt drinking. This only happens 2 or 3 times a year. But I freakin hate every minute of it.
I am so upset right now. And now I am all worried about her going down to TX. I dont need this stress in my life right now. Especially when I just quit smoking again.
Anyway..I needed to vent. Because I got my check today and I feel like punchin holes in walls. If I dont let it out. SOmething is going to give and it wont be pretty. I am not craving to get high and it is the furthest thing from my mindf. Thank goodness. Cause I cant afford to waste any money or time on that **** now. She went to bed when I didnt come back with the beer. So thats good. She went cussin all the way in there. But oh well.
GRRRR
Old 06-26-2009, 05:38 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Wish I could say something wise Trish, but I don't have it. I do want you to know I care and I pray that when tomorrow comes she will have awoken to a state that craves sobriety and sanity. Total insanity when we drink for sure. Hugs - Sarah
Old 06-26-2009, 05:42 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
mergirl

I HATE fighting with intoxicated people! It's best to just try and avoid it as much as possible til they sober up.
big e-hugs!!
Old 06-26-2009, 05:55 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
lunarlovelunar

HUGE :ghug3

Im sorry you are having to deal with this. Make sure you take care of yourself during this stressfull time...take a walk...take a bath...lie in the sun...whatever you need to to stay sane. Thinking of you.
Old 06-26-2009, 05:58 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Chiy,

I've learned there's no dealing with an active drinker. But I have to say she should know if she is flying, and appears intoxicated at check-in, they won't let her board. I don't know if you should tell her this while she's drunk, but you might mention it when she's sober tomorrow.

The airlines have really cracked down on drunks. It's against Federal Regulations to allow someone who gives the appearance of being intoxicated to board an aircraft.

Just know I'm thinking about you.

Much love,

Lenina
Old 06-27-2009, 03:21 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Chiy,

How are you and grams doing today?

Love,

Lenina
Old 06-27-2009, 04:19 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Looking For Myself...Sober

Grams is on her way to TX right now to see her brother.
I wont hear from her until 11 tonight.
But she was fine this morning. She doesnt do it but 2 or 3 times a year. But she picks the worst times and she gets so mouthy. It pisses me off.
Its all good for now. Thx for asking.
Old 06-27-2009, 06:37 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Good to hear, Chiy. Thanks. Take care of you. You're family is in my thoughts.

Love,

Lenina