Notices

I had to share this....precious

Old 06-16-2009, 05:22 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Beating this demon for GOOD

I had to share this....precious

Well, my daughter is getting dressed and ready for school this morning. She's flipping through my latest issue of "Us" magazine (she loves to look at the dresses and outfits, lol!). She happened across an article about Tori Spelling and her mom and how they are not speaking and are estranged, etc. and how sad that is.

Then she said, out of the blue, "would you ever miss my child's birthday party like Tori's mom missed her grandchilds?" I replied, "Never, I can't wait to meet my grandchildren some day, children are like gifts from God, just like you are to me." Then she said, "I hope someday I'm a mom just like you are to me." When I asked her why she replied, "because you're the best mom in the world." (crying happy tears over here). I said, "I'm not perfect honey, but I do love you more than anything in the world, God picked me special to be your mom and I'm honored." Then she said, "I wouldn't want anyone else in the world to be my mom, only you."

It's wonderful to have children and to know how unconditionally they love you! And the love I feel for my child, I just cannot put into words. God at work in my sober life. And it's only Day Six for me today.
Old 06-16-2009, 06:11 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Soft & Silky & Manageable

Awwwww that's so cute & sweet.

I can't wait to have children one day when I'm ready.

Thanks for sharing.
Old 06-16-2009, 06:31 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Awaiting Email Confirmation