Notices

Hitting rock bottom..

Old 06-15-2009, 04:51 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Hitting rock bottom..

saved my life. I gotta say..and it may sound weird...but it really did change my direction. It was when I had nothing left that my life changed. I had no more money to burn....not a pot to **** in. I had no one left to come home to...I have pushed them all away. And, maybe most importantly, I had nowhere left to turn. No friends. No family. It was then that I had reached the eye of the hurricane. Nothing but swirling winds around me but calm and peace inside. I knew it'd be hell getting back out, but it was something I was prepared for from all the battle scars I had achieved just previously. There was nothing that could be thrown at me that was gonna be more difficult than the journey I had just taken over the decades to get where I was at. I'm almost out and I have stumbled a time or two, but in the end...I'll make it. No doubt in my mind. So if there is anyone out their thinking its over or you are all alone. You're not.
Old 06-16-2009, 12:13 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

With that honesty and courage...you're never alone..Glad you are here...
..Oz.
Old 06-16-2009, 12:17 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

thank you for your share..no we need never be alone again,,great feeling after the years of lonliness in active alcoholism for me,,keep posting.
Old 06-16-2009, 12:23 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

thank you for your share..no we need never be alone again,,great feeling after the years of lonliness in active alcoholism for me,,keep posting.
Old 06-16-2009, 11:43 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Thank you for your share. Hitting rock botton saved me life too and I still do not have a pot to **** in either. I stumble as well, but we will make it. How do we repair all the years of the damage that we created? Still carrying remose and shame. One day at a time.