Notices

Off topic, some people, huh.

Old 06-11-2009, 05:18 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Follow Directions!

You know FS, I think you owe that guy, think about it..... if he had bought you a pizza that you wanted, you would have eaten the pizza and that would have been that!

Instead this man gave you something that will last for as long as you live, you will be able to tell the pizza story for many years to come and people will get a laugh out of that yummy half pizza folded in half and plastic wrapped.... SPECIAL..... just for you!!! Hey he did not have to wrap it in plastic, heck he did not even have to fold it in half for you!!!!
Old 06-11-2009, 07:26 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Looking For Myself...Sober

You cant make this stuff up.

I read this last night and it made me laugh.
I am sorry you got taken advantage of.
But I like what Taz said. Thats classic.
Old 06-11-2009, 08:28 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

I think you learned why this man has money. He uses everyone else. When you think of crazy ways to get over on people you can't be a happy person. He just burnt one of his bridges. A pizza for 6 hours of your time was such a deal for him and he didn't even keep his side of the bargain. Those people do p*** me off.

At least it gave you something else to occupy your mind at this time. You are doing great. Keep up the good work.
Old 06-11-2009, 08:39 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Taz, you're right my friend, I owe that guy, if only for the laughs I've received reading yours and other replies here.

I took my dogs on a walk early this morning, you know, doctor's orders to lose some tonnage, and while out encountered a neighbor down the street as she was walking her dog. She knows this guy better than I, has lived here much longer, so I briefly relayed the story to her.

Her reply, "hey, everyone knows that guy's a creep, why do you think he asked you, no one else will have anything to do with him." Well, it's official, he's off the guest list for sure now and the pizza I had last night tasted great. I just hope he saw me bringing that pizza in, just to dig under his skin a little, that cracks me up.
Old 06-11-2009, 09:24 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Follow Directions!

Okay now think about it, which is funnier:

1. 1/2 of a used pizza?
2. 1/2 of a used pizza folded in half?
3. 1/2 of a used pizza folded in half & wrapped in plastic?

Sounds like a triple play to me!!!! LOL
Old 06-11-2009, 09:45 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

LMAO Taz, I wonder, if I'd unfolded it, if it were covered with moss, been sitting in his fridge like a science experiment, moldy and crusty, yuck!! I should have said, "hey thanks a ton dude, you're a real pal," then passed him half an old ham sandwich, lol.