Notices

Checking In...

Old 06-10-2009, 07:01 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Checking In...

Is it being busy or is it my HP? I ask this because I have no cravings. I went through the last "time of the month" with nothing. Zip. Nada. It actually snuck up on me (the mother nature part), starting without any warning.. LOL. Sorry guys. I know it must be kind of gross for you to think about it, but it's a celebration for me.
I have been working, fairly hard, at both jobs, AND trying to make some money on the side to help people move or take them places. I try to get online a couple times a week, but I KNOW I haven't been on SR in what, a couple weeks? UGH! I haven't been to meetings either.. But I have been busy and I am still clean as well. I cannot simply believe how much easier it is getting to NOT use. Simply amazing! It's like a curtain has been lifted. A cloud has moved from in front of the sun.. I don't know and I don't care, it's totally awesome. Sure, life isn't perfect. I have to REALLY struggle, HARD, just to get by, but I am doing it, and doing it without the need to use. THAT, in of itself, is just a wonderful feeling I cannot put into words....
Well, off to work. I have spent most of my morning trying to close a bank account (their customer service IS HORRIBLE) and try to get online to my new bank (not looking good, LOL). And I need to get some toys made for my fair this Sunday. I hope to be able to get to the library daily after that. Maybe.. If I haven't found a GOOD second job by then.. I am looking. 3 bucks a gallon and climbing. I am trying to get my car back on the road. She gets better gas mileage than my truck....
Well, take care everyone.. I miss all my friends on SR!!! I hope you are doing well. Or at least hanging in there! :ghug3
Old 06-10-2009, 07:06 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
6/20/08

It's good to hear you are doing well!