Go Back  SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information > New to Addiction and Recovery? > Newcomers to Recovery
Reload this Page >

Has anyone heard of CMR Recovery residence? If you've been there, what was it like?

Notices

Has anyone heard of CMR Recovery residence? If you've been there, what was it like?

Old 06-08-2009, 10:50 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

My sis in law is in recovery there, she's entering her 3rd week and having a rough go at it, says people don't care, but I'm sure it's not true. Anyway, I would just like to know froma perspective of someone who has been through a rehab program what their experience was like and how long it took before you noticed a change in yourself.
Thanks so much and keep up the good work!
Old 05-22-2011, 01:27 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hello,
I hope you found the information you were looking for, and I hope you could help me. I'm looking for a treatment center for my father and this place looked decent, could you tell me what your sister thought of the treatment center?
Thanks a million!
Old 05-22-2011, 02:41 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi and Welcome

The post you're replying to is old, Im afraid - we have not heard from the member in 2 years.

This is a national database of substance abuse treatment facilities - if you enter your local area you'll get a lot of hits - each entry has contact info and a brief blurb on what they do and how much they're likely to cost

Substance Abuse Treatment Facility Locator

D